The Metal Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe-meme-original-240x180.jpg

Hell of a way to go, too. Diagnosed two days after his birthday, then dead two days after diagnosis? I wonder if that's a record.

The man was a legend. They don't make them like that any more. R.I.P. you ugly sonofabitch. :rock

That's the way it goes with come types of cancers. Once people get sick enough to go to the hospital the cancer can be everywhere when found and then it's to late.

Hell of a way to go, too. Diagnosed two days after his birthday, then dead two days after diagnosis? I wonder if that's a record.

The man was a legend. They don't make them like that any more. R.I.P. you ugly sonofabitch. :rock

My Mom was diagnosed two days before her 40th birthday then died 4 days after. The cancer spread from her lungs to her liver in a day and then it was too late.

My Mom was diagnosed two days before her 40th birthday then died 4 days after. The cancer spread from her lungs to her liver in a day and then it was too late.

That's horrible. I'm so sorry. :(

My dad got almost two years from his diagnosis. Also by liver metastasis, but he underwent aggressive chemo to hold out for my brother's wedding. I wanted to give him half of mine, but the doctors had written him off. One positive lymph node and one confirmed metastasis and they decided a transplant would be pointless.

I thought there was a concert thread but I got my Gun N' Roses tickets for Vegas. Been waiting my whole life to see Axl and Slash on stage together. :clap

Had these guys on my to listen list and finally got around to it. Their newest album is awesome and this song is easily my favourite. Gives me a SYL vibe.

Sideshow MetalHeads!

I don't know how many of you guys are in the NJ - NY area I just started a METAL band and I have my third show tomorrow night at the Clash Bar in Clifton, NJ and if you guys are local you should definitely come out and headbang to original Bezzerkerr METAL!

Band name is FUNGHOUL. FUNGHOUL is a one man heavy metal wrecking machine. I play guitar, vocals and kick drum. if you guys are local it would be awesome to meet you, have a beer after I'm finished with my set. Should be a nice sized crowd for a local show as I'm opening for 3 other local metal bands.

If you are across the country or the world and can't make it, it's all good. if you are interested in supporting my band FUNGHOUL please "Like" my Facebook page, I post a bunch of FUN collectible pictures. Hope to see you guys out At Clash Bar tomorrow night.

Back