The Metal Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, currently living down the shore (Manahawkin/LBI) but I'm originally from Essex (Caldwell & West Orange) and Morris counties (Rockaway).

Nice, I miss it every day. I miss going down the shore too, mainly for cheesesteaks. Wish the Birchhill was still around, Starland just isn't the same.

Iron maidens new album Book of souls will be released world wide on September 4th, it's the bands first studio double album... Can't wait!!

Nice, I miss it every day. I miss going down the shore too, mainly for cheesesteaks. Wish the Birchhill was still around, Starland just isn't the same.

Oh man, Birch hill was like my second home. I used to see shows there almost every weekend and my band played there twice. Starland doesn't hold a candle to that place... RIP.

/

I can't wait for this album! My wife got me tickets to see Ghost in Philly on 9/26. What's funny is that the real Pope is also going to be in Philly that same day. This should be interesting. :lol

Holy Hell! The new Slayer track just gave me goosebumps. So ****in' thrashtastic!!!

:rock :devil :rock

Ahhh, this is more like it.

Just posted this in the "What are you listening to" thread, but I think Osculum Infame deserves and honorable mention over here as well.

Holy ****! Brandon Storm?!? As in "Love Fist" Brandon Storm?!?!

I heard this mourning that Judas Priest will be playing a show in my city on Halloween.

The one and only.

Seeing a lot of familiar faces around here.

:wave

That's ****ing awesome! Glad to see you're still around man. I don't know if you know but there is a new Spawn board, sadly it's nowhere near as awesome as it used to be.

That's ****ing awesome! Glad to see you're still around man. I don't know if you know but there is a new Spawn board, sadly it's nowhere near as awesome as it used to be.

Likewise, dude.

Yeah, I kind of perused the other Spawn boards, but it just wasn't the same, as you said. I do try (and fail) to mod the officially unofficial home of Spawn on reddit though (reddit.com/r/Spawn). Again, not very active, but whatever. Todd killed a great thing!

Only recently got into Sideshow, so never really had a reason to join this board (or any others) until now, but ta-daa! Already feel at home with my ol' Spawnies.

And in the spirit of the thread, here's some music for us all to kill ourselves and worship Satan to!

Likewise, dude.

Yeah, I kind of perused the other Spawn boards, but it just wasn't the same, as you said. I do try (and fail) to mod the officially unofficial home of Spawn on reddit though (reddit.com/r/Spawn). Again, not very active, but whatever. Todd killed a great thing!

Only recently got into Sideshow, so never really had a reason to join this board (or any others) until now, but ta-daa! Already feel at home with my ol' Spawnies.

And in the spirit of the thread, here's some music for us all to kill ourselves and worship Satan to!

welcome, glad to have you. i was in the spawn forums but never posted much. maybe you could start a thread for spawn (Although I am not sure which section that would be in)
it would be cool

Yeah, I remember you from over there, I think. Same username but with a 0 instead of an "o" right?

I told myself "I'll go to bed after the next song", and then my playlist shuffled to a funeral doom track, so now I have 15 minutes to kill.

Speaking of funeral doom, anyone listen to Ahab?

Yeah, I remember you from over there, I think. Same username but with a 0 instead of an "o" right?

I told myself "I'll go to bed after the next song", and then my playlist shuffled to a funeral doom track, so now I have 15 minutes to kill.

Speaking of funeral doom, anyone listen to Ahab?

no, that cr0w is here too lol

Back