The Metal Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved seeing Ghost so much in Tulsa that I had to see them again. Here's a picture of me from the meet and greet at Little Rock on Halloween night. :rock

14657517_10208317643874958_545654380645177976_n.jpg

They sound really good live. I want to see them again, but will have to wait until the next tour. :rock

They sound really good live. I want to see them again, but will have to wait until the next tour. :rock

Missing out on seeing them during the Meliora run kills my trifecta. Saw them for Opus and Infest... :( It's the damn Pope's fault.

Last edited:
You can't see them at their NY show?

Nope. I had to hold off on getting the tickets and by the time I could VIP was all sold out and there where only a few tickets the upper back of the theatre... I guess it was a blessing because my wife got told last week she has to attend a conference in Orlando this week so we're hitting the road to FL in the morning, wouldn't have been back in time even if I did get a ticket.

Nope. I had to hold off on getting the tickets and by the time I could VIP was all sold out and there where only a few tickets the upper back of the theatre... I guess it was a blessing because my wife got told last week she has to attend a conference in Orlando this week so we're hitting the road to FL in the morning, wouldn't have been back in time even if I did get a ticket.

That blows. Maybe next tour. fury is already talking about hitting multiple shows next time. :lol

Back