The Metal Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Zyklon vid didn't work. Great band though. Shame they only put out a couple albums.

Anyone else loving the new Gorgoroth? I've always been quite fond of Gorgoroth, but this album is kicking my ass.

going to a serious show tonight, heavy metal friends.

slipknotlambtour2015poster_638.jpg

tumblr_mxhb56Iq241s0wmudo1_500.gif

Kick ass. I'd love to see Slipknot again. It's been forever.

That Zyklon vid didn't work. Great band though. Shame they only put out a couple albums.

Anyone else loving the new Gorgoroth? I've always been quite fond of Gorgoroth, but this album is kicking my ass.

I've heard some of their stuff in the past and it was ok but I'm really liking the sound of this.

Kick ass. I'd love to see Slipknot again. It's been forever.

Oh man......oh man...

Damn that's awesome

one of the best concerts i've been to. Motionless was FANTASTIC, Bullet was very good. Lamb of God is was excellent, but im soooooooooooo tired of their set lists, the same ****ing songs every single time. i mean the same songs everytime.

Sliknot was an incredible experience. Corey Taylor is the very best front man i have ever seen. dude is a ****ing rock star.

and for anyone getting the new Lamb of God album, get the special edition. The song Nightmare Seeker (The Little Red House) is an excellent song, should;ve been released on the regular edition.

one of the best concerts i've been to. Motionless was FANTASTIC, Bullet was very good. Lamb of God is was excellent, but im soooooooooooo tired of their set lists, the same ****ing songs every single time. i mean the same songs everytime.

Sliknot was an incredible experience. Corey Taylor is the very best front man i have ever seen. dude is a ****ing rock star.

and for anyone getting the new Lamb of God album, get the special edition. The song Nightmare Seeker (The Little Red House) is an excellent song, should;ve been released on the regular edition.

MIW is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not usually a fan of the Metalcore genre but they branch out in different directions at times and are very Manson-esque which I'm a big fan of.

BFMV was ok but their sound grew old for me quick. Nice to see they're still around though, I respect longevity.

You're spot on with Corey Taylor. The guy is ridiculously talented and the best frontman out there. He was just here on his acoustic/book tour and it annoys me that I had to miss it. Thankfully there are a lot of full shows on YouTube.

I have to give the new LOG a new listen. Thanks for the tip.

MIW is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm not usually a fan of the Metalcore genre but they branch out in different directions at times and are very Manson-esque which I'm a big fan of.

BFMV was ok but their sound grew old for me quick. Nice to see they're still around though, I respect longevity.

You're spot on with Corey Taylor. The guy is ridiculously talented and the best frontman out there. He was just here on his acoustic/book tour and it annoys me that I had to miss it. Thankfully there are a lot of full shows on YouTube.

I have to give the new LOG a new listen. Thanks for the tip.

Motionless was incredibly impressive. Their opener Break the Cycle was tremendous live.

I'm totally with you on BFMV. I LOVE, i mean LOVE their album the Poison. but aside from that they are kinda flat and lacking. but their song No Way Out is possibly my favorite song by them. Really kicked ass live.

338027_s.gif

Mick Kenney of Anaal Nathrakh does the writing for MIW (some? all?), so you can keep your metal street cred and still indulge. Don't worry.

Mick Kenney of Anaal Nathrakh does the writing for MIW (some? all?), so you can keep your keep your metal street cred and still indulge. Don't worry.

Hahaha, safe! I had no clue about that and Anaal Nathrakh is ****ing amazing!

Back