The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vast and trite dribble that is becoming the historical record of DC will undermine any legitimacy for future generations. DC might as well be Hanna-Barbara.

Superman is already dead. Batman might be the only serviceable character left for future generations, but even he has an uneven past and a potentially over-saturated tomorrow.

The vast and trite dribble that is becoming the historical record of DC will undermine any legitimacy for future generations. DC might as well be Hanna-Barbara.

Superman is already dead. Batman might be the only serviceable character left for future generations, but even he has an uneven past and a potentially over-saturated tomorrow.

Last I heard, Bruce Wayne is retiring and Lucas Fox will take over the Bat. This is part of the 5G DC comics relaunch. They found a way to ruin Batman.

I'm Batman. *said in Morgan Freeman's voice*

It wouldn't sound right, because Freeman is incapable of only saying two lines. If he was voicing Batman, he'd sound like, "Batman? Well, now let me see. I dont have any idea what that means. I know what you think it means, Harvey. To me, it is just a made up word. A politician's word, so young guys like you can wear a suit and tie, and have a job. They say that the night can drive a sane man crazy. Crazy enough to see things. It was a stormy night on the fifth of November when I first saw the flying creature that would change my future. I didn't know it then, but that was the day a young boy died and a man was born, a Bat. Man. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I miss my parents, and I'm Batman." :lol

3pyf5l.jpg

This is one of few movies that I am really waiting to see on a big screen

Back