The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Yet...

I bet they have a butterfly on the one-sheet.

giphy.gif

The Wacko sisters haven?t made a good movie since Matrix 1 lol

Yet I think this movie will be a huge financial success because people genuinely want to see this franchise succeed with a proper sequel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not Neo.

Not Keanu at least. Thought it might be him in the first one but the close-up one looks more like a stunt double.

Refreshing to see them doing on-location wire-work rather than relying too much on CGI and green screens.

Yet I think this movie will be a huge financial success because people genuinely want to see this franchise succeed with a proper sequel.

I for one liked the sequels - but then my taste is well documented. ;)

Bound and Matrix 1 were so awesome. Then the 90's ended, lol.

I really have to wonder how they're going to explain Neo and Trinity returning since both of their physical bodies "died" on screen in Matrix Revolutions. Are they just gonna go for straight resurrection like Neo at the end of M1 and Trinity at the end of M2? Or will they say that the "real" world was also another layer of the Matrix and their actual physical bodies *didn't* die?

Bound and Matrix 1 were so awesome. Then the 90's ended, lol.

I really have to wonder how they're going to explain Neo and Trinity returning since both of their physical bodies "died" on screen in Matrix Revolutions. Are they just gonna go for straight resurrection like Neo at the end of M1 and Trinity at the end of M2? Or will they say that the "real" world was also another layer of the Matrix and their actual physical bodies *didn't* die?

That's what I thought, Trinity. She flies now. (TROS ref)

Because women are the new men.

I know the answer to why and how Trinity is in the movie, but it's a spoiler, so I won't post it. If true, I don't mind the explanation, but I was not expecting her to fly in this movie. The guy wearing the coat in the video is not Neo either. It looks like a guy with blond hair. Neil Patrick Harris is in the film, so it might be a stunt man for his character.

I am absolutely in that boat. There were elements in Matrix 2 and 3 I enjoyed, however, I am hoping this is a movie that goes back 'to basics.'

So that would be Terminator 3...?

Please don't ask for a mixed universe because they may hear you like they did with Alien vs Predator. I could see a Matrix meets Terminator.

You didn?t hear....

Indy 5 will be

Indy vs Ferrari

I am absolutely in that boat. There were elements in Matrix 2 and 3 I enjoyed, however, I am hoping this is a movie that goes back 'to basics.'

I always thought it was crazy that Neo beat Superman to cinemas using cgi for flying effects.

All I kept thinking while watching Neo fly was damn that would be great if that was Superman!

Then we got Superman Returns :slap

Last edited:
Ahh hello he just played Superman again like last month lol

I know; I meant a big-budget kinda deal. I did not watch the CW event, though caught the clip of movie flash meeting tv flash. that was awesome. Need to see the Roth Sups stuff from that show.

Back