The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is anyone excited for this considering how terrible both the sequels were? The first one was only good because the Wachow sisters had someone else's source material to rip off (and I'm not talking about Stewart).

I kinda miss the days where films were not judged before seeing them and the sexuality/politics of the film makers were not really known or cared about....

I believe, especially lately , there has been a movement to discredit films before they are even released just on the possibility of some political message might appear in it.

Most of the time, there is none to be had unless someone REALLY wants to see it. Sort of like looking for ghosts in the closet.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I kinda miss the days where films were not judged before seeing them and the sexuality/politics of the film makers were not really known or cared about....

I believe, especially lately , there has been a movement to discredit films before they are even released just on the possibility of some political message might appear in it.

Most of the time, there is none to be had unless someone REALLY wants to see it. Sort of like looking for ghosts in the closet.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Well if there's one thing we can say for certain, it's that the sexuality of the film makers is not really known in this case.

I would add that I believe, especially lately, there has been a movement to credit films before they are even released just on the possibility that some nostalgic brand resonance or message might appear in it.

And most of the time, it doesn't matter if someone REALLY wants to see it. I kinda miss the days where the franchise appeal of films were not judged before anyone saw them.

Hmm looking forward to this as a ?why not??? Type thing.T he last sequel is horrible anyway and the three leads are all great actors. Regarding diversity. Film industry should most definitely be applauded for diversity and representation. That doesn?t mean the final film as a product should be judged based on diversity and representation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first one was only good because the Wachow sisters had someone else's source material to rip off

Wachowski-Brothers.jpg

giphy.gif

Dolly couldn't get away with that gendering these days. In several places in the world even today Dabney could be legally regarded as female with no appearance changes at all.

The Animatrix showed us what was possible with all-new characters and situations - but maybe the studio insisted on bringing back Neo and Trinity.

I wouldn?t mind something set during the original trilogy, like a live-action version of The Kid?s story.

The amount of revivals and reboots has just been crazy these last few years. Anything that was successful has been shoved back into production one way or another.

Some bright spark at the studios must have realised it's the 20th anniversay of the first film, so why not make a new one! Where would they even start with this? Would they have to digitally de age all of the actors for the film seeing as it makes no sense for them to be 20 years older.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is it possible Reeves and Moss will just be "avatars" for new characters? Maybe as a homage?

Like how The Doctor often bases his regenerated appearance on people he's met before.

Earlier in the timeline?

Does that mean a Matrix Wachowski brothers version.... versus the Wachowski sisters version now moving ahead?

This will be a great boy-girl fight! Which Matrix is better: the boys version OR the girls version? :lol

So far, because of Ghostbusters, we have: boys - 1, girls - 0

Hugo isn't coming back due to scheduling conflicts apparently. So they wanted Smith to return too. This feels so wrong already.

I'm glad they can't ruin Smith any more than he was ruined in 2 and 3.

They can have the Merovingian. Meh character.

I wish the Wachs would concentrate on as much new change in their film as they did on their bodies.

Back