The Matrix 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neo better be G-zeus. He's one with the Matrix now. They better not Luke Skywalker him and the protagonist better not be a merry sue. I'm sure it's a girl...and she'll be more powerful than Neo ever was in the OT.

The problem of these "revisited" movies is when they go for the nostalgia. Just keep pushing the narrative forward. No need to throw in unnecessary characters like Smith or Meropervian. Keep the spirit of the returning characters and I agree, don't TLJ him. No need to reenact a similar events. But we all know that is going to happen anyway. They can always just CGI in Smith anyway.

First photo of Keanu on the set of Matrix filming. His jacket has a green tint. Is he in the Matrix again?

GSWIbzs.jpg

So does he have to keep his long hair and beard look because of John Wick 4?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So I read some major spoilers about the plot. I'm not sure if they're true or if I should post them, but they seem to match the set photos. Also, some new set videos show Trinity on the set filming a scene. That's not a spoiler, since it's official that she's back.

I just hope this film isn't the start of a new trilogy with another... REY. :gah:

Matrix 4 seems to have more in common with the original than the sequels. Sounds like a "small" film.

''Small"' meaning after Speed Racer they just don't trust the Wachs.

Matrix 2 and 3 had a lot in common with The Matrix too and look how that turned out.

My guess is, what interests the Wachs now is not something anybody currently in this forum will be interested in. There's going to be a lot of diversity and metamorphosing and fluidity... Darthkostis should love it.

Matrix 2 and 3 had a lot in common with The Matrix too and look how that turned out.

My guess is, what interests the Wachs now is not something anybody currently in this forum will be interested in. There's going to be a lot of diversity and metamorphosing and fluidity... Darthkostis should love it.

Maybe, I don't know. The plot, if what I read is true, is like a Force Awakens type sequel. My hope is that they don't make the same mistakes SW made using the OG cast.

I am honestly so hungry for Original stories at this point all this sequel crap has just gotten tired.

Let?s do new stories , let the matrix die. And terminator and predator and aliens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I did like Cloud Atlas! Cut me some slack ova 'ere! I haven't gone full-on Milius yet.

Back