The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars live action series-Jon Favreau's THE MANDALORIAN

Why oh why couldn't he just be Boba Fett but holy crap that looks awesome. With this and TROS 2019 might really *be* the best year of new SW since 77, 80, and 83.

November and December are going to be absolutely insane.

Yeah I wish it was Fett but still holy crap Khev we’re alive to see the very FIRST SW tv series since 77!!!

Remember when Lucas was “working” on his series which never happened.

Man 5 years post ROTJ there goes our ST back story right there!!! :panic:

Nov/Dec are going to be incredible i’m treating this series as a movie anyways a very long movie called Episode 6.5 lol

A cool era, slick action, morally flexible characters and some creative freedom with a long-form story structure. It does look very promising.

Well said. :exactly: :lecture

I really hate that Disney creates new characters when it has plenty of existing characters that could easily fill ‘new’ roles they create. Heck, what if the twist is that the Mandalorian IS Boba Fett? No real reason he couldn’t be yet.

From what i’ve been reading there are a few big surprises!

Last edited:

I really hate that Disney creates new characters when it has plenty of existing characters that could easily fill ‘new’ roles they create. Heck, what if the twist is that the Mandalorian IS Boba Fett? No real reason he couldn’t be yet.

What? The issue has been when they keep reusing characters. In a galaxy so big there are trillions of beings and it shouldn't focus on a few people.

Yeah I wish it was Fett but still holy crap Khev we’re alive to see the very FIRST SW tv series since 77!!!

Remember when Lucas was “working” on his series which never happened.

Man 5 years post ROTJ there goes our ST back story right there!!! :panic:

Nov/Dec are going to be incredible i’m treating this series as a movie anyways a very long movie called Episode 6.5 lol

Hell yes on Episode 6.5/ST backstory, lol.

Exactly. Watching the panel, they really went out of their way not to mention anything Fett but there were so many nods and homages to him. How can it not be?

They really did didn't they. Kept calling the Mandalorian's armor medieval inspired instead of Fett inspired. Holy crap if he's Fett. :panic:

Hell yes on Episode 6.5/ST backstory, lol.

They really did didn't they. Kept calling the Mandalorian's armor medieval inspired instead of Fett inspired. Holy crap if he's Fett. :panic:

Well that Fett movie never happened sooooooo :panic:

2822AF90-A72C-4547-A857-30E30EF2F395.jpeg7F78AC8B-89B3-4F16-B6C9-EE34BA181296.jpeg6C3540C4-DA24-40A1-9327-7323070320BF.jpgE8BD506F-BE83-4709-8715-E85DA17E9DFD.jpeg

The fact NONE of these shots have the Mandalorian unmasked is very telling. You don’t cast a name actor in this day and age and not show their face in the trailer. Even if he isn’t Fett, there has to be a reason for the lack of a face reveal.

Why oh why couldn't he just be Boba Fett but holy crap that looks awesome. With this and TROS 2019 might really *be* the best year of new SW since 77, 80, and 83.

November and December are going to be absolutely insane.

That trailer got me pumped...

But cool your jets on the TROS... Don't get your hopes up too much.. I will believe JJ rights the ship when I see it.

But Mandalorian looks like it could be some Great great SW fun!!!

Mandalorian will wipe the floor with JJ's Star Wars.

I have much more faith in Favreau now.

Ya know.. so little happened in TLJ that JJ could almost ignore the movie.. If it wasnt for Skywalker dying and snoke he could probably do it easily.

Hell he could explain throe deaths away in an opening scroll amd you could officially never have to watch TLJ again :lol

In ESB Jeremy Bulloch and Ben Burtt were very vocal about Boba Fett being inspired by The Man with No Name. Right now the Mandalorian *has no name.* :panic: :thud: :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Netflix who!

Right after the Mandalorian panel Brie Larson tweeted "NET****ED," lol.

Heck, what if the twist is that the Mandalorian IS Boba Fett? No real reason he couldn’t be yet.

The rumors of his death have been greatly exaggerated.

In ESB Jeremy Bulloch and Ben Burtt were very vocal about Boba Fett being inspired by The Man with No Name. Right now the Mandalorian *has no name.* :panic: :thud: :lol

The man with no name was played by Clint Eastwood, who worked with Liam Neeson in The Dead Pool, who looks like Pedro Pascal :panic:

Back