The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars live action series-Jon Favreau's THE MANDALORIAN

In this era of Netflix, Hulu, Tubi, Pluto Tv, Crackle and streaming services we live in now

I wonder if a new SW live series will work for the main networks :dunno

I don't want them to try. Usually network shows have so much bloat that they don't get close to the quality of shows on Netflix, Amazon, and HBO.

When are we supposed to see a trailer for the Mandalorian? I assume sometime this weekend.

I don't want them to try. Usually network shows have so much bloat that they don't get close to the quality of shows on Netflix, Amazon, and HBO.

When are we supposed to see a trailer for the Mandalorian? I assume sometime this weekend.

I think a lot of it has to do with the main networks obeying context laws and themes. Netflix, Hulu and Amazon has no boundaries , they can do whatever they want, I mean they tackle foreign film and tv series like there is no tomorrow with all the bells and whistles a series or film has to offer with any theme.

Sunday afternoon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The panel was pretty good, the show looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. For some reason they didn't want to stream their trailer/reel so you have to catch it elsewhere but here's a link until it gets taken down:

Will download for free.

Not to derail the Mandalorian talk, but during the livestream yesterday, I saw several screenshots of the Disney+ interface. One of the movies shown appeared to be the original Star Wars. Has anyone heard if the OT is going to finally be offered and will it be the un-altered OT or the version Lucas screwed with and put in a bunch of effects?[/QUOTE]

No way they will offer the original versions. Lucas cleaned up and improved a lot of the special effects after wards.

BB75E484-A61E-438A-BE3B-8B607CBC5B08.jpeg5947A8F3-BAAA-4FC6-8BC9-48FF167202F8.jpeg

...and yes, that is Carl Weathers.
5CF3BAEF-798C-4B80-B97F-62554BFD3ABC.jpegC46FB11B-3E4F-4DE9-B30A-A7E998C92F9E.jpeg0CC1552A-5C77-4467-840C-E5BE8F500981.jpeg572C55DB-C1A1-4102-A73E-6F49DB672F31.jpeg05192D1B-AC5D-44B8-BA38-C0259A8AE8DF.jpeg

Oh! Ooh! OH!! Ooooohahaheh!

Nice to see IG-88 do more than just stand there.

Personally, I hope we never see the Mandalorian unmasked.

Well will you look at that not only is SW not dead it’s looking pretty damn bad ass.

I loved his odds line.

Why oh why couldn't he just be Boba Fett but holy crap that looks awesome. With this and TROS 2019 might really *be* the best year of new SW since 77, 80, and 83.

November and December are going to be absolutely insane.

Well will you look at that not only is SW not dead it’s looking pretty damn bad ass.

I loved his odds line.

A cool era, slick action, morally flexible characters and some creative freedom with a long-form story structure. It does look very promising.

Why oh why couldn't he just be Boba Fett but holy crap that looks awesome. With this and TROS 2019 might really *be* the best year of new SW since 77, 80, and 83.

November and December are going to be absolutely insane.

I really hate that Disney creates new characters when it has plenty of existing characters that could easily fill ‘new’ roles they create. Heck, what if the twist is that the Mandalorian IS Boba Fett? No real reason he couldn’t be yet.

The greatest twist of all would be that Pascal is Fett, killed Daniel Logan before the OT and took his name and ship. The ambiguous title actually could allow for that...but I won't hold my breath, lol.

Still, looks freaking awesome.

Back