The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars live action series-Jon Favreau's THE MANDALORIAN

I just love that the only reason this isn’t boba Fett is because he’s a clone :lol

Yeah cause Disney never kills anyone in their movies....

Oh except
RO
TFA
TLJ
Solo
The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
IW
Black Panther
Snow White

Well just those....

Oh wait there are several dozen more....but you get the idea.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

the-mandalorian.jpg

Last edited:

Nice, we’re gonna find out why it had a bad motivator :yess:

*Phew* Just when I thought the only callbacks were gonna be from ESB and the Holiday Special...

Star Wars: From a Certain Point of View is a book that has a story explaining that exact thing.

Such a frustrating book. Veering wildly from borderline masterpieces to cringeworthy terrible, terrible fan fiction. I've never known an anthology as inconsistent.

Here’s a speeder bike from the show looks a swoop from EU.

C12F154F-2E03-49D4-A836-66700508FC5E.jpg

Hey maybe Shadows of the Empire will be an episode lol

I played that game on N64 a ton when I was a kid. It’d be cool to see some callbacks to that.

Are they releasing all episodes at once like Netflix or something different? I read that only the first episode will be available at launch but not sure if all.

Not to derail the Mandalorian talk, but during the livestream yesterday, I saw several screenshots of the Disney+ interface. One of the movies shown appeared to be the original Star Wars. Has anyone heard if the OT is going to finally be offered and will it be the un-altered OT or the version Lucas screwed with and put in a bunch of effects?

Not to derail the Mandalorian talk, but during the livestream yesterday, I saw several screenshots of the Disney+ interface. One of the movies shown appeared to be the original Star Wars. Has anyone heard if the OT is going to finally be offered and will it be the un-altered OT or the version Lucas screwed with and put in a bunch of effects?

Nobody knows.

I wouldn't get your hopes up though. Most likely it's whatever the last HD "official" version was that Lucasfilm approved.

The special editions from the late 90s really aren't all that bad, but it would be nice to see the unaltered. I'm sure they had to convert all of it to digital before making any changes to it, so hopefully we can get that.

So are all episodes of The Mandalorian going to hit Disney+ at once on November 12th like Netflix or will they be spaced out over weeks or months?

Despite potential cringey call-backs, I have more hope for this series that the movies.

And Pedro is the best casting choice for a Star Wars movie since.... well, since... let me think... I guess since Ian MacDiarmid.

Despite potential cringey call-backs, I have more hope for this series that the movies.

And Pedro is the best casting choice for a Star Wars movie since.... well, since... let me think... I guess since Ian MacDiarmid.

Ewan McGregor disagrees.

Back