1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 5.05.58 PM.jpeg

Someone REALLY likes the little guy :lol

Because a casual viewer sees that kind of helmet and thinks "Boba Fett." It's racist, like you seen one and you seen them all, but this is world we live in.

Kidding about the racist thing; that's what I like about the world today - nobody is racist and people are so loving and understanding toward one another.

Certain group of people are extremely sensitive with their fragile self-esteem and take things way to much seriously, especially here, in this online toys forum.

They're just simply lack the capacity to handle constructive criticsms, or sarcastic remarks.

Certain group of people are extremely sensitive with their fragile self-esteem and take things way to much seriously, especially here, in this online toys forum.

They're just simply lack the capacity to handle constructive criticsms, or sarcastic remarks.

Toy forum? TOYS you say? They?re NOT just toys!!! Triggered lol

I read that they're not JUST dollies. They're man-dollies - that means they go in man caves with men. Can Barbie say that? She is a sexy thing, so maybe she can.

Speaking of man dollies. There's nothing more embarrassing than being greeted with a wry smile by the postman when he hands you a box with Hot Toys written on the side. It might as well say Chinese pleasure doll.

To be honest I think which Mandalorian I get will depend on the base. I like the first edition Mando with the spiked stormtrooper helmet a lot. But I prefer the full beskar Mando. But if that Mando came with a crappy generic base I might just get the episode 1-2 Mando. But if the full beskar comes with baby Yoda...oh god haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also now the base on this figure should really be with the beskar release, as that is what he?s wearing when passing those piked buckets. Watch the beskar release come with the floating Yaby carriage and everyone has to buy both to switch them up :lol

Should we take turns trying to name the baby?
Yoby?
Yaby?
Yoboy?
Yaboy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also now the base on this figure should really be with the beskar release, as that is what he?s wearing when passing those piked buckets. Watch the beskar release come with the floating Yaby carriage and everyone has to buy both to switch them up :lol

I?m okay with this lol.

Ok just watched the latest episode, and holy hell was there a ton of fan service in this one and callbacks to ANH! And I loved every second of it. :D

Not really sure I buy the theory as to who the character at the end is though...

And of course now I really want one of those speeder bikes too.

Back