1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a matter of 'when' not 'if' Boba Fett shows up.

I am not a fan of the new shows or movies bringing back classic characters. It stinks of these people not being creative enough to come up with new characters and stories. They want our money but are too lazy to put in enough effort. When Lucas sold out and took the Disney money he should have had it written in the contract that they don't every bring back the OT characters in any new movie or tv show. I sure could have done without Han coming back as an old man or the Leia flying through space nonsense.

It’s a great show from start to finish (all 30 mins.) Figure looks great and I’m happy for more.

Looking forward as well to this thread being more positive!

Thanks MODS for cleaning it up!

I am not a fan of the new shows or movies bringing back classic characters. It stinks of these people not being creative enough to come up with new characters and stories. They want our money but are too lazy to put in enough effort. When Lucas sold out and took the Disney money he should have had it written in the contract that they don't every bring back the OT characters in any new movie or tv show. I sure could have done without Han coming back as an old man or the Leia flying through space nonsense.

Depends for me. Seeing Han or Leia would've been OK IMO but they didn't need to be filtered back "to the only things they were ever good at". IMO Poppins Leia was just - terrible and can't believe the film editors, late at night, weren't rolling around the floor laughing in their sound booths.:slap

I could see Phatt being brought back...but it's this Mandalorian who follows the Way that's more interesting to me. He also has cool armor and the Mandalorian culture besides. Also the show to me its it's own thing with just the right amount of nods to SW. But to me it's more interesting keeping some distance from the current and past films.

Or - I never felt any raging need to buy a Boba fig, but I need the big Mandalorian, the Mandalorian, and baby, and anything else HT puts out. Gotta find a cheap way to get a bunch of 1/6 stormtrooper heads to add more heads on stakes to a display.:cool:

Interesting the whole thing about removing the helmet - guess that’s why Jango wasn’t welcome back ��

The more I see the beskar set up the more I like it. ESP in low lighting.
Definitely want both versions.

It’s a great show from start to finish (all 30 mins.) Figure looks great and I’m happy for more.

Looking forward as well to this thread being more positive!

Yes I agree. So many of the people I know who don't come to this site any more ALL say that the main reason they don't come is all the bitching and moaning.

It's just a matter of 'when' not 'if' Boba Fett shows up.

Happily, I think you are right. And I'm happy because:

1. this is definitely a fan-favorite character, but not a Skywalker cause frankly, I have about had enough of that whole clan

2. he did NOT deserve the "death" we were shown, not even a little bit and I want Fett to have survived [and neither did Jango, but he's more definitively dead]

3. the more Mandalorians, the better

4. IIRC in other works, Fett and the Bounty Hunter's Guild are not exactly copacetic.

b4738ab5e90a27d98a9fdea789b475c3.jpg
fc8e88556b92b205571305c8cd6aa22b.jpg

Definitely want more Boba Fett! Please let him show up in the Mandalorian haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b4738ab5e90a27d98a9fdea789b475c3.jpg
fc8e88556b92b205571305c8cd6aa22b.jpg

Definitely want more Boba Fett! Please let him show up in the Mandalorian haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never though I would say this. I actually like the Mandalorian costume and proportions more than the Fett figure.

I wonder if I should spend the money on this first version that HT came out with. It was only one and half episodes

Maybe I might wait for HT to do the new armor :dunno

I wonder if I should spend the money on this first version that HT came out with. It was only one and half episodes

Maybe I might wait for HT to do the new armor :dunno

It's like saying you don't want to get iron man mark 1 because there will be mark 5.
The original, first appearance is a must, the rest are optional, at least for me.

Back