1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep... even the good old HT figures of yesterday are starting to look more and more like dolls.

Ever upward... and ever upgrading.

Mind you that was my pic and that?s a Sideshow 2.0 body.
I left the HT ESB on the Proto version.

7c5d3503c53e23ebb73f089625d02658.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That pic makes me so excited to get my ESB Fett. Waited so so long for it.

As for the Mando and buying multiple versions. For me there are really 3 essential versions of the figure:

1) Pre-Beskar (chapter 1-2)
2) Beskar with Baby Yoda (chapter 3-)
3) Mando with Pascal head sculpt

After that there'd have to be some dramatic changes in his costume to warrant further purchases. I'd much rather them concentrate on other Mandalorians going forward. Making the Heavy Mando is a very positive start.

It's like saying you don't want to get iron man mark 1 because there will be mark 5.
The original, first appearance is a must, the rest are optional, at least for me.

Yup, and that first outfit still got far more screen time than Fett ever did. Even if it had only appeared in one episode I'd still have wanted to order it, just because it's such a unique look, and one that probably represents the character better than the full Beskar.

It's like saying you don't want to get iron man mark 1 because there will be mark 5.
The original, first appearance is a must, the rest are optional, at least for me.

I want the original because it will always remind me of the first time I saw him, and how awesome he was. I will certainly be down for other versions, but you never forget your first.

Heresy: I actually first saw Mando on my FB feed. I was immediately wanting to know more, and so here we are.

I want the original because it will always remind me of the first time I saw him, and how awesome he was. I will certainly be down for other versions, but you never forget your first.

Heresy: I actually first saw Mando on my FB feed. I was immediately wanting to know more, and so here we are.

I mean, this is pretty much the only image we had for an entire year when he was announced. Like people said, it's his first look and qualifies as an "instant classic" design if you ask me.

the_mandalorian_768x607.1538612427.jpg

THIS. I mean, I fought. Lost. 'Coz I was determined to ratchet down collecting. Then I was thinking - "well, just wait for the second Beskar version". But I know what would happen e.g. I'd get that version and then be scrambling to find the original, too $$$$.:duh

Been down that road with both Cap and Bucky. Cap especially. Anyway, why the *&^% would I fight with myself re the main character over a show that makes me so d*mn HAPPY? Soo-ga!!:cool:

I mean, this is pretty much the only image we had for an entire year when he was announced. Like people said, it's his first look and qualifies as an "instant classic" design if you ask me.

The more I look at the design/colors, the more I like. Yep, need it.

I think that's a total false equivalency. The Mark 1 is totally different than literally every single other suit in the MCU. Even after he's taking shots the Beskar is basically perfect, it doesn't seem like he's going to be changing it up again anytime soon like he did with the first one.

Yup, and that first outfit still got far more screen time than Fett ever did. Even if it had only appeared in one episode I'd still have wanted to order it, just because it's such a unique look, and one that probably represents the character better than the full Beskar.

The difference to me is I've seen ESB like 100 times and I might watch the first episode of the Mandalorian 3-4 in my whole life. Now so many episodes in, there's almost no way I'm going order this one. I suppose since I avoid promo material I wasn't so tied to the first look as much as everyone else was.

I think that's a total false equivalency. The Mark 1 is totally different than literally every single other suit in the MCU. Even after he's taking shots the Beskar is basically perfect, it doesn't seem like he's going to be changing it up again anytime soon like he did with the first one.

Well, if YOU think "...that's a total false equivalency..".... A 'total false'... Who am I to contradict.
For me it is valid, so I've ordered. If anyone else buys it, doesn't buy it - I really don't give a xxxx.

Well, if YOU think "...that's a total false equivalency..".... A 'total false'... Who am I to contradict.
For me it is valid, so I've ordered. If anyone else buys it, doesn't buy it - I really don't give a xxxx.

Buy what you want, but your example is very poor.

Very interested to see what role death troopers have in the series. Never had any desire to get anything from RO, Solo, or the new trilogy, but a fighting dio could be cool.

I liked the idea of Death Troopers being exclusive to Krennic. Appearing again in a different situation waters them down a bit and takes away some of the mystique. It's possible that their appearance on the show will be cool though.

I liked the idea of Death Troopers being exclusive to Krennic. Appearing again in a different situation waters them down a bit and takes away some of the mystique. It's possible that their appearance on the show will be cool though.

I was just thinking -- I have a buddy who did a tour in the military as Close Protection (bodyguard) -- their job was to keep their high profile subjects safe, and one of the ways they did it was by *looking* like the very real deterrent they were. Heavily kitted out and intimidating. Hard targets. They weren't there to engage the enemy, but to protect and spirit away their charges in the event of trouble. Much like Krennic's guard did after the rebel airstrike.

I guess that's what Death Troopers actually are.

Last edited:

Better not watch Rebels then

Back