Action Figure The Mandalorian- 1:6 Remnant Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at that remnant Stormtrooper makes me want "Solo" Mimban version even more.

Hmmm, Beskar Mando... now that's what I'm talking about!

Bring on that pre-order HT!

From now on most OT type Stormtroopers seen in Disney movies will be R1 type Stormies. I definitely understand the reasons behind this choice, but I'll keep collecting truly OT versions.

From now on most OT type Stormtroopers seen in Disney movies will be R1 type Stormies. I definitely understand the reasons behind this choice, but I'll keep collecting truly OT versions.

Same here - this looks nice, but I'm happy with my OT troopers. Now where is that Scout Trooper Hot Toys? ;-)

You sure it?s not? It?s the same color now. I did notice that it seems to have damage to it. Maybe HT hasn?t gotten the full armor completed but showed this as a tease.
As of this figure. I like it. Just earlier I was wanting a beat up version like this. I?ll likely pick one up.

Only his upper armour is all Beskar.
His right thigh piece, and boots are still the original parts.

Left thigh is also beskar if I remember right.
And hand armors are not beskar yet.
BTW, I also feel this stormie is not torn enough.

He?s still not 100% beskar yet on the show. That right thigh piece still is the brown armor he started with.

You sure it?s not? It?s the same color now. I did notice that it seems to have damage to it. Maybe HT hasn?t gotten the full armor completed but showed this as a tease.

It's a weird one. In older shots before Beskar the right thigh armour was clearly brown. But after it is not totally brown and has different damage ???

Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 12.42.50.jpg

It's a weird one. In older shots before Beskar the right thigh armour was clearly brown. But after it is not totally brown and has different damage ???

View attachment 473369

It could be taking more damage now. The Beskar seems almost impervious to damage. But that red thigh piece will still show wear and tear.
What is funny is that after the first episode, we were all anticipating him getting one new piece at a time. And he got almost it all renewed in Ep3, lol.

Buy this one and kitbash it. Should be an easy modification.

I certainly could use my meager skills to gather the parts needed. Wouldn't know how to start with paint operations though. I'd never be satisfied by the end result if i were to do that myself.

A little underwhelming tbh. Of all the cool designs they've had in the show Hot Toys have gone for the easiest/laziest option. Would've preferred the Incinerator Trooper or Cara Dune.

Back