The Lone Ranger movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you guys actually, Lone Ranger was goofy and stayed that way too long... I wanted to see more of Tonto because of it.

I would love to see a sequel with the Lone Ranger being a bit more bad *** and a more talkative Tonto. :p

I don't even know if a sequel would have worked for me. The actor who played the Lone Ranger may be incapable of bad assery.

Got this one for xmas also. Will have to give it a try at least once.

Let us know what you think.

I don't even know if a sequel would have worked for me. The actor who played the Lone Ranger may be incapable of bad assery.

He was supposed to be Batman in a Justice League film... and can you believe people were rooting for this guy on Batman VS Superman? hahaha!

Yeah so that was pretty much 2.5 hours of my life wasted. The finale is decent but there's so much that could be trimmed to make a more watchable movie.

I will say it's one of the most stunning blu rays I've watched recently, picture and sound both gave the home theatre a work out!

Coming up on 10 years since this flopped. Still gutted we never got the Ranger from HT. 😭

I'll forever be bitter at Despicable Me 2 (of all films) for stealing its box office!
I’ve got Tonto Depp and love it. Armie made it problematic otherwise. People enjoy hating this flick. I get its flaws but really appreciated its merits.

Last edited:
I’ve got Tonto Depp and love it. Armie made it problematic otherwise. People enjoy hating this flick. I get it’s flaws but really appreciated it’s merits.

I think it's one of the many that've been better appreciated after the event. Sadly that's no help on the merchandising front (but I can be happy with my 1/4 NECA figures).

Back