The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have it on PS3, no PS4 for sometime :lol why do you think I'm scared and asking Pliss for advice?

On the "slow and steady" front of its hard copy decrease, Amazon is down to $35.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on this, as I'd like to play this during the Christmas season. That's when I got my PS3 last year, so it'd be my new tradition, until I play The Last of Us Remastered Remastered on PS5 in a few years.

edit: same price at Target.

Last edited:
On the "slow and steady" front of its hard copy decrease, Amazon is down to $35.

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on this, as I'd like to play this during the Christmas season. That's when I got my PS3 last year, so it'd be my new tradition, until I play The Last of Us Remastered Remastered on PS5 in a few years.

edit: same price at Target.

This is awfully tempting, but I'm going to hold strong just a little longer. I just bought The Evil Within for $25 so I'm just continuing to add to the backlog.

while I do like the new weapons, they do seem very powerful......better or worse, mp is a very different beast than what it was with the early ps3 days.......and I got a couple of the new executions, but nothing different there, except for a sound fx noise....weird.

I suggest they do a 'classic' playlist with no dlc weapons or abilities at all...

Back