The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

In-game commentary?! Is that a first for the medium? Oh man, that would be so awesome...

Valve has done this for a few games.

I'd have to imagine ND would do something similar to them, since they couldn't have a standard audio track, since we all play at different paces. But they could either have the audio trigger automatically, or have to activate a node (which is what Valve did).

That said, I would LOVE commentary for TLOU. I could watch a twenty hour version of Grounded (and have already watched the actual version way too many times), so the more insight, the better.

That's right, forgot about Valve! I really liked the HL2 commentary.

I envision ND integrating the commentary with certain checkpoints in the gameplay, likely during exploratory portions between combat segments. Nodes are kind of intrusive, and ND is all about immersion.

If anyone's still looking for an "El Diablo" for their Joel, ZC World has released a set of guns and it includes a .357 with scope. I just bought one from BlackOpsToys but I see they are still available elsewhere.

zc-wsetap7.jpg

Has the release date changed? Amazon is showing Dec 31st for this.

Got ya. I was like wtf because that didn't seem right.

Wow is Grounded difficult. Lots and lots of retries. I'm currently stuck in the end of the sewer section and I might need to go back a few checkpoints since I'm too low on ammo to hold the door for Sam.

Oh that part.. i struggled on that part just in survivor.. hahah gonna keep that in mind when i start grounded :lol.. also hate the part where you and sam get separated... those stalkers always scare the crap out of me even when i know where they are.

No, it was always saying that because the had just said Summer 2014 for the release.

Is that when the new ps4 last of us comes out? Ha thats funny it came out around the same time last year.

Oh that part.. i struggled on that part just in survivor.. hahah gonna keep that in mind when i start grounded :lol.. also hate the part where you and sam get separated... those stalkers always scare the crap out of me even when i know where they are.

Seems like there is even more of them in that part on Grounded, felt like it took forever to clear it out. That's what ate my ammo up.

If anyone's still looking for an "El Diablo" for their Joel, ZC World has released a set of guns and it includes a .357 with scope. I just bought one from BlackOpsToys but I see they are still available elsewhere.

View attachment 108654

I think I got their last one. As far as I could see they weren't selling the gun with the scope together, so I had to buy them separately both from BOT.

Is that when the new ps4 last of us comes out? Ha thats funny it came out around the same time last year.

Some Sites have Listed it as a June 19th release

wether it's a real Release date or not is still to be confirmed

Yeah, I had to replay that part a LOT on Survivor. I kept running into the center of the room, waiting for one to chase me, to try to take them out one at a time. But if that didn't work, or if each Stalker took too much ammo, I restarted.

I decided to start a fresh game in Grounded since I was stuck. I'm doing much much better than the first run, mainly because I'm being patient and conserving equipment more than I ever have before.

I just got to the Capital building, and I got 3 health packs, 7 pistol rounds, 8 revolver rounds and 2 shivs with almost a completed one when I get another scissor. I was able to get through the Subway Clickers without shiving any of them which I never had before. I just want to make sure I can open all the shiv doors. The only bullets I've fired were two so far, at the guys you first encounter with Tess.

I think I got their last one. As far as I could see they weren't selling the gun with the scope together, so I had to buy them separately both from BOT.

I got both with my order from BlackOps. You might be getting a spare scope, unless they decided to split it up after I ordered. Got it yesterday and it looks good. I'm still debating if I want to mod my holster from Maisto to have this fit.

I got both with my order from BlackOps. You might be getting a spare scope, unless they decided to split it up after I ordered. Got it yesterday and it looks good. I'm still debating if I want to mod my holster from Maisto to have this fit.

I might try to mod it as well. At some point, I might try to remake my Shorty.

Just sharing where I am up to with my TLOU Diorama. Mainly just need to work more on Joel and Ellie now. Trying to find a backpack suitable for Ellie is proving to be the most difficult part.

IMG_4807Medium.jpg

IMG_4801Medium.jpg

Just sharing where I am up to with my TLOU Diorama. Mainly just need to work more on Joel and Ellie now. Trying to find a backpack suitable for Ellie is proving to be the most difficult part.

OMG! That is insane!

You better have good lighting to compliment such a magnificent display!

Back