The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I think the SP difficulty is $5 on its own, and the most publicized change for that is a revamped AI system that is supposedly MUCH more brutal.

EDIT: Apparently there's no HUD!!! And the enemies try/succeed at flanking you more...

Last edited:

Tougher AI? :lol This will be like playing a whole new game.

So now, there's a tougher difficulty than Survivor mode? :monkey4

If its gonna be like heaven or hell mode frm DMC im gonna be extra cautious when using parts and will be forcefully go trought the stealth route :lol cant wait to try it!

If its gonna be like heaven or hell mode frm DMC im gonna be extra cautious when using parts and will be forcefully go trought the stealth route :lol cant wait to try it!

I'm just anticipating being conflicted - raging at the game so hard, but being immersed in my love of the game so I won't be able to get that mad.

Ah, who am I kidding - I'll definitely be able to get that mad.

Ok, Apparently the artwork was 100% legit, (final result from that tease showed on facebook a couple days ago) and belongs to Marek Okon (Naughty Dog/ TLOU concept art artist).. However, he says now that it's just a personal project and not related with a possible TLOU2 sequel :lol

High res pic:

original.jpg

Last edited:

Anybody here who tried the new DLCs? hows the new difficulty?

I know I said I was going to wait for the PS4 version but I couldn't help myself, I had to try the new difficulty. :lol Other than not having HUD, I don't really find it that much more difficult than Survivor. I mean they're both pretty challenging. I ended up getting to the Capitol Building last night before calling it a night.

Back