The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

O I read American dream on youtube. Makes everything in the dlc seem clearer aswell. They probaly should of told folks to read the comic because it does to left behind.

Just thought I'd let you know Joel custom by Kai is up for auction on ebay - you know if anyone wants to buy me it :D

Just thought I'd let you know Joel custom by Kai is up for auction on ebay - you know if anyone wants to buy me it :D

The last one went for over $1200 I think. I could never spend that much when I know more figures will be made one day. I'll still watch though. I do have some wiggle room.

The last one went for over $1200 I think. I could never spend that much when I know more figures will be made one day. I'll still watch though. I do have some wiggle room.

That was a custom created by Kai himself, loaded with custom accessories. The one on ebay right now is just a bash by a collector using the Kai sculpt, so it might be able to be had for a reasonable amount.

wow thank for shared, i want try it

w.png

Yea im not paying for 10000 for a custom. I considered paying 500 dollars for that statue on ebay but seeing as how we are getting figures and statues soon i'll just wait for those. That statue goes for crazy money on ebay and amazon.

None of the 1/6 custom figures I've seen really look like Joel , the statue that comes with the pandemic edition is the closest thing I've seen to a correct sculpt, and even that was overpriced at retail.

They all seem very well made and I respect the works-man ship, but not Joel to me.

Yea im not paying for 10000 for a custom. I considered paying 500 dollars for that statue on ebay but seeing as how we are getting figures and statues soon i'll just wait for those. That statue goes for crazy money on ebay and amazon.

Prices will die down on stuff once there is more out there. People are panic purchasing because they don't believe more will be out there. We know better over here at ssf. So, I'm just waiting.

My first two reactions were: "Awesome" then "Aw, only nine minutes."

Grounded will forever spoil me for what a game documentary can be.

I was really lucky to get the statue when I did. They day i finished the campaign I ran in to my local GameStop and bought it for 89.99 euro. The prices on Ebay are really high.

Back