The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I do wish the sculpts came separate so I could put them on whatever bodies I wanted. But it's also nice to get them complete. It will be the fun price tag I'm not looking forward to.

Might have to sell a couple of PF's.

I'm on the list for those iminime figures as well. How does ordering from them work, for anyone who's ordered before? Never bought anything from iminime. I read a post from Denny Kim, something about VIP's. Do we need to be members to order or something?

If the price is really high I might just wait for the statues. I'll see. Somtimes these customs come to around 900 I think.

Yeah, the Joel head is the only one that can be bought individually. Ellie will only be sold as a complete figure. I have a Joel with the commando head that I love. I may jump on the list for the iminime Joel head, but haven't decided yet. I think an Ellie figure is going to just be too expensive for me, even though I would LOVE to have one to go with my Joel.

Ugh how I wish sideshow would follow up with what they did with Uncharted. But its whatever

Yeah, the Joel head is the only one that can be bought individually. Ellie will only be sold as a complete figure. I have a Joel with the commando head that I love. I may jump on the list for the iminime Joel head, but haven't decided yet. I think an Ellie figure is going to just be too expensive for me, even though I would LOVE to have one to go with my Joel.

Do you know anything about the head? I mean, what holes will be dremeled?I would like to put his head on my Hot Toys body I have but I want to be sure I can.

I would like to just buy the head and accessories... I will buy Ellie complete, though.

He means that there are no plans for any Last of us action figures or statues from Sideshow.

Damn that sucks. It has sideshow written all over it not to mention it is the most talked about and well recieved game of last yr. Ah well. Good thing we have other companies making statues. I bet when last of us 2 and 3 roll around they'll make them statues real quick.

I'm on the list for those iminime figures as well. How does ordering from them work, for anyone who's ordered before? Never bought anything from iminime. I read a post from Denny Kim, something about VIP's. Do we need to be members to order or something?
I don't think list's really mean anything at this point. I think list's are made simply to see if peeps were interested in a certain figure. After it gets green lit, I think it's basically a free for all when it comes to ordering. & no, I don't think you need to be a VIP member to pre order. VIP's get to order a bit earlier than others.
I asked SS Alex if that was on the cards.

Negative.
What? After how well the SSC Nathan Drake turned out, that's kind of a bummer to hear.

Oh well. Maybe TriForce can get Michael Knowland to do another statue for them.

Do you know anything about the head? I mean, what holes will be dremeled?I would like to put his head on my Hot Toys body I have but I want to be sure I can.

I would like to just buy the head and accessories... I will buy Ellie complete, though.

No idea. I've never ordered anything from iminime. And as far as accessories, he's not selling them independently. You should check out Maisto's thread for accessories. I've bought a bow w/ arrows, flamethrower, shiv, and pipe w/ scissors from him. they are amazing and priced well.

Anyone here play MP? its either incredibly fun, or incredibly frustrating, depending on who you are fighting or playing with. Some of the best MP all year, IMO. just an excellent game all around

I play the MP almost every day. I only play Supply Raid and have a pretty okay ratio. I play with the same people every time and we have our own team skill set, etc. If you play alone, I recommend playing with 'no clan' so that you don't have to worry about another team kicking your butt too badly. Just have to watch out for randomers who steal kills. When people steal my kills, I let them die next to me, lol.

I haven't played any MP yet but I'm planning on starting some time soon.

Back