The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I never used that gun, think I shot it once. :lol

Really? That gun was amazing. If you had an open shot, you only needed one bullet.

The first bloater was a pain to kill, but after you get the flamethrower and moltov cocktails, piece of cake.

Kinda bummed. I finished the game too quick. I had planned to play only a couple hours through one sitting, but that did not happen. Then I got bummed again because I only bought the standard edition instead of the survival edition. That edition came with some neat items.

That's why I preordered the special edition for GTA V. :lecture

Just entered Jackson County, man sucks about the two brother they ran into. I'll play some more tomorrow.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Spoiler Tags BRO use them, just met them in the game. :(

So how's the online multiplayer? It is pretty fun?

I might start playing tonight.

MP is awesome, as it really requires you to play in a cooperative fashion. Sigh, the reality is that many matches you have your COD attitude type gamers ala 'guns blazing' so my team with randoms loses a lot. When people play well together, its fantastic

I do not really see how some could call this game an interactive movie....I mean, its Uncharted style gameplay with a different feel and universe. Now, a game that Quantic Dream, while pretty awesome, is what I consider a true interactive movie/game

Really? That gun was amazing. If you had an open shot, you only needed one bullet.

The first bloater was a pain to kill, but after you get the flamethrower and moltov cocktails, piece of cake.

Kinda bummed. I finished the game too quick. I had planned to play only a couple hours through one sitting, but that did not happen. Then I got bummed again because I only bought the standard edition instead of the survival edition. That edition came with some neat items.

That's why I preordered the special edition for GTA V. :lecture

the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I only used the magnum or Hunting rifle When i got into a firefight. i never even tried the scoped magnum/pistol. I only got into firefights though when i had to, i played the majority of it as stealthily as i could.

Also i too don't get the interactive movie? MGS4 was an interactie movie, this has 90 minutes of cutscenes spread over a 15 hour campaign. FAR more gameplay than cutscenes, i wold have prefered a lot more cutscenes if im honest, they were visually stunning.

the
Spoiler Spoiler:

They really did, i would like to see DLC of
Spoiler Spoiler:

How long is the game play I'm at the college area about how long do I have left ? Thanks

Oh nice not to bad I think I'm gonna restart the game . I hate running thru them so fast .

Beat Hard Mode last night, onto Survivor.

Damn.....gratz.
I am trying hard and already struggling at the first real encounter with the infected!
It's just after you get to the downtown area and you guys first encounter your first clicker. Throw a bottle to distract, then you guys escape.

Next up is an area where Joel jumps down and checks it out himself first.
There are about 4 regular guys walking around and one clicker.
I died so many times, just trying to figure out the best way to get them and where and when, stealthing.
It's hard! I screwed up or got caught many times, then dead.

Finally got rid of all the guys and just the clicker remained.
Starting to shoot with gun (no shivs for stealth kill), and he kept coming and coming and...died.
Guess I didn't shoot fast enough or enough bullets.
Got pissed and turned off.

IF every encounter is going to be this tough and take 20 min just to analyze the right approach, I might go on normal lol
It's not worth my frustration.

Either the game gets easier to handle as you get better, or collect or more stuff later, or I just suck lol

What I really appreciate about TLOS is impossible to do in a sitting. It requires 10+ hours no matter what you do unless you're purposely trying to breeze it.

Damn.....gratz.
I am trying hard and already struggling at the first real encounter with the infected!
It's just after you get to the downtown area and you guys first encounter your first clicker. Throw a bottle to distract, then you guys escape.

Next up is an area where Joel jumps down and checks it out himself first.
There are about 4 regular guys walking around and one clicker.
I died so many times, just trying to figure out the best way to get them and where and when, stealthing.
It's hard! I screwed up or got caught many times, then dead.

Finally got rid of all the guys and just the clicker remained.
Starting to shoot with gun (no shivs for stealth kill), and he kept coming and coming and...died.
Guess I didn't shoot fast enough or enough bullets.
Got pissed and turned off.

IF every encounter is going to be this tough and take 20 min just to analyze the right approach, I might go on normal lol
It's not worth my frustration.

Either the game gets easier to handle as you get better, or collect or more stuff later, or I just suck lol

The first infected room is hard and on the harder difficulties they hear you much easier. Survivor mode is going to be a *****, I played it a little and supplies are slim to none.

so is

Spoiler Spoiler:

Truly historic bench mark in story telling in animation. I cannot wait for the single player DLC.

yeah the story and character development was amazing, you really felt the bond grow between Joel and Ellie. i hope we get some dlc Ellie missions.

yeah the story and character development was amazing, you really felt the bond grow between Joel and Ellie. i hope we get some dlc Ellie missions.

Maybe side stuff between the seasons. There is a lot more they can do with Winter.

Back