The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Well, I give her a pass on her social graces since she's growing up in the apocalypse :lol

What was the relationship between Bill and Frank? Ellie found that magazine so I assumed they were lovers.

I honestly do not know. Much good I am. :rotfl

And to talk about disrespectful, Bill was a utter ****** for no reason.

I did too. Franks and Beans!

somethingaboutmary_zpsaa343487.jpg

I can't believe Bill is the retarded guy from There's Something About Mary.

I loved Joel's daughter. She was cool and I liked Tess. Ellie is just disrespectful. Can't stand her attitude. Just my personal preference.

She is definitely rough around the edges with her F-bombing everyone. YUP...I dunno, something about her character works for me. I did dig Joel's dtr too - she would have been to keep around a bit more

lol ran into a room forgetting about the infected, turn around after getting health and 4 clickers and 2 runners stood in front of the doorway caught me by surprise

One of the biggest freakouts I had was in the basement of the hotel when you got to turn the generator on. I got done pulling the cord and an infected jumped on my back :lol

I just had a peak at my gametime, what I thought would only be about 4 or 5 hours is in fact nearly 10 hours. Wow.

What was the relationship between Bill and Frank? Ellie found that magazine so I assumed they were lovers.

Hmm, I doubt that those two were lovers considering
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hmm, I doubt that those two were lovers considering
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, it could be that they did stuff but Bill was the only one who grew an attachment for other and yes I've found that note.

The magazine is proof that Bill was gay at least. Why else would he want to keep something like that?

I never really liked sarah, i didn't have any attachment to her character
Spoiler Spoiler:

As for ellie, to me she was great, i loved their chemistry and how the actors must have played of each other. Bill got on my nerves if im honest. Ellie with the magazine made me laugh. She's took over Elizabeth from infinite as best in game ally to me anyway. Funnier, while not as helpful but as i mentioned the friendship that was built between her and joel was a lot better than Booker and liz

Also the basement area got me too plissken lol

I never really liked sarah, i didn't have any attachment to her character
Spoiler Spoiler:

As for ellie, to me she was great, i loved their chemistry and how the actors must have played of each other. Bill got on my nerves if im honest. Ellie with the magazine made me laugh. She's took over Elizabeth from infinite as best in game ally to me anyway. Funnier, while not as helpful but as i mentioned the friendship that was built between her and joel was a lot better than Booker and liz

Also the basement area got me too plissken lol

That area freaked me the **** out, I was so glad to get out of there :rotfl

That was definitely the most heart pumping section of the game. I kept saying to myself, how many more of these mother****ers are going to run through the door way :lol

For anyone who enjoy's game soundtracks this has an amazing one and a great one to have on in the background.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duwlqZWJEcM[/ame]

The basement/generator part scared the living daylights out of me. I had just put the power on and BAM! A clicker and a bloater turned up and got me. On my next try, I immediately bolted towards the door as soon as the power was on and managed to survive.

BTW After doing that part and just a tiny bit further [spiler]Ellie saved Joel by killing a guy[/spoiler], I'm wondering how far in the game I am. Is it halfway or not even close? Can someone please tell me without spoiling the story?

The best thing to do is line the one doorway with bombs and keep it covered with the shotgun. When the Bloater walks in just slam it with Molotovs.

Yes those were stalkers. They scared the hell out of me. Scariest part in the game was when I was in a sewer and I heard a clicker but I didn't know where it was so I opened the door infront of me and there it was. Surprised me and joel

well i have to say the multiplayer is a bit Rubbish played an hour n half of it. Couldn't get into it at all, this game didn't need it what so ever. So i won't be investing many hours in that...This game is pure single player for me.

Back