The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Behind the scenes promotional video with the cast:

It really is amazing - Ashley Johnson was one of those antichrist Cousin Oliver syndrome kids - I hated her and her character when I was younger .

Who knew she'd grow up to be so awesome? I mean, yeah it's cool that she was the actress for Ellie. But what makes her so great is that from everything she's done for TLOU, like Grounded, you can tell she legitimately loves the story and is incredibly proud of it.

Watch the bonus features doco from the original release of the game where Troy taps into what he needs to tap into to act out the emotional scene in the opening level of the game... You have a heart of concrete if you aren't a little bit effected by it..

Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

You sir, are the reason they are re-releasing this title. So many xbox users decided on ps4 after the e3 teasers of next gen, and now they get to experience this awesome masterpiece!
:clap The game should be sitting on my doorstep at home shortly. I'm really looking forward to it!

My copy is being downloaded to my PS4 as we speak. But I will have to wait 7 hours for the official release until I can play it. :(

My understanding is that yes, the new mode is available immediately.

Anyone up for some MP tomorrow?

hit me up: Matt_VT_Schlo

I am pretty mellow online though. No rage action here

I should be around tonight. I'm looking forward to some MP since I never tried it on the PS3, only single player.

mrGcuAf.png

Anyone able to download the pre-order extras? They wont install, but the game is working fine. And it looks great! Some jaggies here and there but a huge upgrade over the PS3 version.

seen a bit of AngryJoe playing during his live stream, he likes to face the enemies head on instead of stealth (which he evantually did after 20+ deaths) and carried on going slowly.*On hard Difficulty* .. also doesn't really discover his environment for parts to upgrade .. which later on started slowly to check his environments.

seen a bit of AngryJoe playing during his live stream, he likes to face the enemies head on instead of stealth (which he evantually did after 20+ deaths) and carried on going slowly.*On hard Difficulty* .. also doesn't really discover his environment for parts to upgrade .. which later on started slowly to check his environments.

Angry Joe isn't exactly the sharpest Joe in the drawer.

Back