The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I believe Assassin Creed has alot more fanbase due to it's age & series, and also thanks to multi-platform there's more audience. The Last of Us is pretty much targeting a niche market.

Plus those that pirate gamers may actually buy the actual merchandise.

Last Of Us is only known to those that has a PS3.

It really is. I'm sorry but this game just blew gta5 away in terms of story. It may not get game of the year but it deserves it. Watched my cousin replay this game and it's so damn gripping. The fanbase is there but they rather Churn out another assassins creed figure.

Ordered this game for $30, hope it's not as overrated as Uncharted 3, and hope they won't release GOTY edition like UC3 did with all the DLC in it.

I haven't played Uncharted 3 yet, but have played 1 and part of 2. The Last of Us is much much better than those games. The gameplay works really well, and makes sense as part of the story. The graphics and the writing are really well done, and the game has a good length to it 16 hours vs. 6 hours for Uncharted 1

Ordered this game for $30, hope it's not as overrated as Uncharted 3, and hope they won't release GOTY edition like UC3 did with all the DLC in it.

:thud::slap:horror

UC3 was great!

with that said, just got Last of Us today for $25 at Walmart and it's pretty awesome so far. If I were to compare right now w/o having beat the game, the UC games are still beating it for me, but that doesn't mean this game is bad. Can't wait to dive in more over the weekend

i really really enjoyed UC3 too .. and one of the best games for me on the PS3

I absolutely love the UC series, but 3 was the weakest entry so far IMO. Having said that, it was still fun as hell.

^agreed. The Uncharted series is what brought me to TLOU as I was on board for anything Naughty Dog was doing.

That being said, TLOU tops any/all of the Uncharted series. It's simply unmatched for me.

I'm hoping when the ps 4 gets their cloud gaming deal going this will be part of it. Didn't get a chance to play it before I traded my ps3 in.

The Uncharted series is what brought me to TLOU as I was on board for anything Naughty Dog was doing.

That being said, TLOU tops any/all of the Uncharted series. It's simply unmatched for me.

:exactly: word for word.

Here's my current Joel. Thanks to Maisto for the amazing accessories. I just got the flamethrower, pipe with scissors, and shiv. Hopefully i will be able to grab the Natchan shirt after the holidays. Then, and hopefully then, I will be done with him. Unless Maisto comes out with more accessories....:lol

Here's my current Joel. Thanks to Maisto for the amazing accessories. I just got the flamethrower, pipe with scissors, and shiv. Hopefully i will be able to grab the Natchan shirt after the holidays. Then, and hopefully then, I will be done with him. Unless Maisto comes out with more accessories....:lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/-ZxHAZChcYU[/ame]

My game just arrived from Amazon!!

WHAAAT.gif

I've been playing on Easy Game + to help me find all the remaining collectibles. I just completed the firefly necklaces and have only 1 artifact left. The ones I keep missing are some of the final conversations.

Oh well, easy game is so much more relaxing compared to my Survivor Game+ where I always had a couple of bullets and barely half health. A lot more stressful. :lol

I've been playing on Easy Game + to help me find all the remaining collectibles. I just completed the firefly necklaces and have only 1 artifact left. The ones I keep missing are some of the final conversations.

Oh well, easy game is so much more relaxing compared to my Survivor Game+ where I always had a couple of bullets and barely half health. A lot more stressful. :lol

My last PS3 died so I had to do a fresh game so I just finished Survivor for the first time. Forgot how hard it was compared to the lower levels. Got so used to having everything maxed out.

Back