The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

Thanks, fellas! The shirt does require some work to get it looking like mine, but it's not too difficult. Just need some sand paper. :duff

Seriously amazing Dane :thud:

Ripped straight from the game, your custom has everything I would want and should rival anything iminime puts together.

Congrats man :rock

Thanks, man! :) I'm open to upgrading him if better parts come along, but I'm extremely happy with him in the meantime.

I still need to get a new set of clothing for my Joel, but I like what I've done with it so far. I still need to finish painting the green sections on the mask and painting his one Revolver. Every piece of equipment I got for him is on him except for the El Diablo I made for him since there is no more room on him for it :lol

i3hpoy.jpg

10clpv8.jpg

My Custom Shorty is among the weapons here.

71nxqf.jpg

Damn shame no company announced figures for these yet. Come on man.

The fact there is 0 merchandise at all for this game is despicable.

Overrated game IMO.

Not to say it wasn't great. It was! It just wasn't the 2nd coming is all.

No game is on this level in terms of script and acting... hell the acting of these video game chars are better than most of hollywood.

I still need to get a new set of clothing for my Joel, but I like what I've done with it so far. I still need to finish painting the green sections on the mask and painting his one Revolver. Every piece of equipment I got for him is on him except for the El Diablo I made for him since there is no more room on him for it :lol

i3hpoy.jpg

I forgot how ugly the Croc Cap Snake is! :lol

Anyway, it's just amazing how your Joel turned out. Everything looks spot on, it seems like it's just an inch away from being complete.

I forgot how ugly the Croc Cap Snake is! :lol

Anyway, it's just amazing how your Joel turned out. Everything looks spot on, it seems like it's just an inch away from being complete.

I'd say in the accessories department it's nearly completed, but as I said I want new clothes for him and the Iminime headsculpt to make it done. I should be getting the hunting rifle I ordered next month or so.

I'd say in the accessories department it's nearly completed, but as I said I want new clothes for him and the Iminime headsculpt to make it done. I should be getting the hunting rifle I ordered next month or so.

You're jumping on the Iminime sculpt huh? So far it looks like it could be great. I can't wait to see it painted.

I'm hoping to grab a shirt from Natchan after the holidays.

You're jumping on the Iminime sculpt huh? So far it looks like it could be great. I can't wait to see it painted.

I'm hoping to grab a shirt from Natchan after the holidays.

Yeah Iminime seems like a combo of Commando's likeness with Kai's hair :lol Both are lacking one ingredient but Iminime looks great since it has both.

Black Ops Toy originally told me they'd get that rifle this month but I asked again and they said December :huh

Overrated game IMO.

Not to say it wasn't great. It was! It just wasn't the 2nd coming is all.

Most of the praise I've seen for this game has come from people that were deeply affected by it. The feedback is generally elaborate, meaningful and having nothing to do with hype. It might not have been your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean it's "overrated." :duff

Yeah Iminime seems like a combo of Commando's likeness with Kai's hair :lol Both are lacking one ingredient but Iminime looks great since it has both.

Black Ops Toy originally told me they'd get that rifle this month but I asked again and they said December :huh

That sucks about the rifle. I cant wait to see your pics of it in hand.

The fact there is 0 merchandise at all for this game is despicable.

It really is. I'm sorry but this game just blew gta5 away in terms of story. It may not get game of the year but it deserves it. Watched my cousin replay this game and it's so damn gripping. The fanbase is there but they rather Churn out another assassins creed figure.

Ordered this game for $30, hope it's not as overrated as Uncharted 3, and hope they won't release GOTY edition like UC3 did with all the DLC in it.

Most of the praise I've seen for this game has come from people that were deeply affected by it. The feedback is generally elaborate, meaningful and having nothing to do with hype. It might not have been your cup of tea, but that doesn't mean it's "overrated." :duff

Back