The Last of Us - Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TLOU is the best game to come out in a long time. Its an instant classic. I wouldnt worry about the movie though. It will be a long *** time before we see this come out. Hello fassbender assasins creed.

I feel torn about this. I'm worried that a movie isn't going to be able to capture the bond between Joel and Ellie properly in 90 or 120 mins. They'll have to cut out things, which might make the story feel rushed. But Naughty Dog being involved does give me a little hope that it wouldn't turn out completely awful.

I did. *said defiantly with fists on hips* It was fun-cancer and should be extracted from the gaming realm.

Grrrrrrr. Never thought I'd read such..... Such..... Blasphemy .

I hope this never comes to fruition. It won't have the same effect as the game because you don't have the same amount of time in a film to get to know them. The game is around 15 hours compared to a 2 hour film, at best.

I hope this never comes to fruition. It won't have the same effect as the game because you don't have the same amount of time in a film to get to know them. The game is around 15 hours compared to a 2 hour film, at best.

It will happen thats for sure and it will be terrible.

Think it's gonna be extremely hard to follow up the detail n passion from the game to film it's a great idea with right casting just wouldn want to see it ruined like so many other game to tv products :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2d9wf34.jpg

Think it's gonna be extremely hard to follow up the detail n passion from the game to film it's a great idea with right casting just wouldn want to see it ruined like so many other game to tv products :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hollywood will use elements from the game but most likely be its own story not related to the game.

It will happen thats for sure and it will be terrible.

How do you know. Assassins creed was supposed to come out like 2 yrs ago. They do this all the time with popular video games. I won't be surprised if a titanfall movie is announced tommarow.

How do you know. Assassins creed was supposed to come out like 2 yrs ago. They do this all the time with popular video games. I won't be surprised if a titanfall movie is announced tommarow.

Does Hollywood follow source material? They will take certain elements from the games and make it there own.

Back