HBO: The Last of Us

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought it’d been around a good while, but I dunno since it’s not available here.

Still a massively popular show regardless. More is coming.

Same. Last I read it was slated for late 2024, early 2025, such a long break.

I’ve seen some pretty good scans/models of Joel on here. Surprising that these makers don’t use them for the 1/6. The 3D files are buyable too.

Kills the momentum to, that’s how I lost track with The Walking Dead after season 7 or so.

I haven’t played the second game yet. So I have no context lol. I wonder what I should do first. Game and then show? Or no game and show first.

Thought it would be cool to share. If you look up RPF and Joel Watch, did some work over there on the watch. Not 1/6 related lol. But if you love the show….

Took FOREVER to find these parts. lol

Such a good show.
E45CF9D2-8D2A-4EF1-AF33-9725C958541B.png

Last edited:
HBO and there “every other year” series is lame. What happened to TV shows going from weeks of episodes to maybe 8 or 10 if we’re lucky. Now we only get 8 episodes every other year from HBO…

Well, since Druckman will be using his Part II story which was trash to begin with, at least there won't be much room for disappointment the second time around. Shucks, it might even be an improvement over the game this time, as we might see more of Joel than we did in Part II.
But I'll never understand the hype the first season got. They took out 99% of the action and interactions between Joel & Ellie, and turned it into a slow burning drama about everyone else but them.

Yea I wasn’t a fan of the show either. Definitely not as brutal as the game which is weird cause it’s hbo. I expected more from it

Back