The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have $370.50 and $211.25 pending. Waiting for the next $9.50 to clear to get Sinestro for free.

Anybody seen pics of this next to the black/grey batman bust? Or maybe Photoshop one together?:pray:

The Joker Bust will not include acrylic eyes.

Acrylic eyes have been cancelled....consider my order cancelled.

Sick of this bait and switch crap!

This is how it was originally advertised and one of the main reasons I ordered!

"We’ve brought shocking depth and realism to the criminal mastermind’s chillingly maniacal grin and gleeful gaze with a meticulous paint application, glossy acrylic eyes and lifelike teeth. The Joker Life-Size Bust presents Gotham City’s raving lunatic in all his glory, truly an impressive and imposing addition to any collection!"

Chris

That's why I waited Andy b did mention something about
The teeth oh eyes were not going to be acrylic can't remember
Which one, i guess it was the eyes. What a shame

That's why I waited Andy b did mention something about
The teeth oh eyes were not going to be acrylic can't remember
Which one, i guess it was the eyes. What a shame

That was for the teeth, I remember that also. The eyes were advertised as being acrylic.

Chris

The original advertising for the bust. It CLEARLY states it will be made with acrylic eyes.

Gezz SS your becoming as shady as some people I've dealt with in the Philippines.

6e04ae729fe613d9ff4d326b71ad6d75_zps69e206c8.jpg

Chris

They should drop the rrp by the 20 bucks it probably costs to put acrylic eyes in. Cheap bastards.

Attempting to get worked up over this.....

Nope. Not happening.

Doesn't affect my decision to purchase this in the least.

I will be cancelling my order. If Jerry can do it for his busts, SS has no excuse.

Attempting to get worked up over this.....

Nope. Not happening.

Doesn't affect my decision to purchase this in the least.

PCS was able to make the Sub-zero bust with "movable" acrylic eyes for $200 less than this. If SS wants to cheap out last minute they should adjust the price to reflect that.

This move was a shady cash grab. If no one thought to ask the question on SF when were they going to tell us?...when they showed up at our front doors?....surprise!

You're the type or customer SS is fishing for. They appreciate your business.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back