The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time Jerry gets around to delivering any of his statues we'll all die of old age.

Chris

you're funny
liotta+laughing.jpg

Yeah. The classic Mortal Kombat stuff has already been pushed back deep into next year

You are correct.

I find it funny when people talk about PopCultureShock as if they are a big player just pushing out statues consistently.

PopCultureShock certaintly has problems releasing products in a timely manner...I agree.

I have the Sub-Zero bust it's a one hell of a piece. I can say for the most part it's considerably better than any life size busts the "big player" Sideshow has released to date. :lecture

PCS is nowhere near the big leagues

If you're talking open edition sizs and Edition Sizes of 7500, then you're right...they're not big leauge.

I'm only speaking of thier life-size busts...they are the REAL DEAL. and again if and when Jerry makes his Joker bust, it's going to make this bust obsolete.

I really only have room for 2 bust and I cant decide if I should get Joker and Batman or Superman and Batman .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back