The Joker Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that the DC Direct Joker 1/2 bust has a better sculpt

img_1265688872_51.jpg

but this is life size, so... its pretty epic. Won't get it though. I am living in a 344 square feet apartment until college is done, with my girlfriend, so I won't get that many life size collectibles. But i cannot wait to see pics from you guys, when you get it. He really looks f'n creepy.

img_1265688872_51.jpg

but this is life size, so... its pretty epic. Won't get it though. I am living in a 344 square feet apartment until college is done, with my girlfriend, so I won't get that many life size collectibles. But i cannot wait to see pics from you guys, when you get it. He really looks f'n creepy.
I have to disagree. I was happy with the half scale Batman DCD did and was so disappointed by the Joker. I would have bought both had the done a better job.

Lol......no

Yeah, well... thats just, like your opinion, man.

I have to disagree. I was happy with the half scale Batman DCD did and was so disappointed by the Joker. I would have bought both had the done a better job.

Really? For me it was the other way around. I have the Joker and love him, but canceled my order on the Batman one, because I really disliked him. Hmm. Funny, how everyone seems to look for something different in the sculpts :)

I wasn't trying to downtalk the life size one, for me the DCD one is just perfect.

Yeah, well... thats just, like your opinion, man.

Really? For me it was the other way around. I have the Joker and love him, but canceled my order on the Batman one, because I really disliked him. Hmm. Funny, how everyone seems to look for something different in the sculpts :)

I wasn't trying to downtalk the life size one, for me the DCD one is just perfect.

No worries opinions vary. I prefer this life size...just don't know if $700 prefer it.

No worries opinions vary. I prefer this life size...just don't know if $700 prefer it.

:hi5:
THATS always the question, isn't it? With the batman lifsize, I just answered it for myself with a "Yes" today. Do you have that one? I never paid that much for a single collectible :thud:

img_1265688872_51.jpg

Nah, nah this SS one blows everything outta the water, nice Dude quote though lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back