Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Can't wait for photos to see if they made any changes :yess:

I guess depending how it looks, it may be time to get that Batman pre-order in... is he eligible for $20 off? It'd cut shipping by 1/2 probably, haha

No googly eyes please. Thank you.

Looking forward to the big reveal. This can be great if changes were made or it can be a letdown. If it looks good then I'm in. I wonder what the exclusive will be?

I have a weird feeling there will be no exclusive. Hopefully there is.

Something is off about this, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I saw it at NYCC and it definitely looked worse then however.

There is an exclusive for this one.

-SideshowAlex

:clap:yess::panic::hi5:

Thanks for that info, Alex :wink1:

Could be him holding a knife, or a laughing head :huh Can't wait to find out!

It's also interesting they said The Dark Knight Trilogy, makes you wonder whether they will be visiting Bane or Catwoman...

:clap:yess::panic::hi5:

Thanks for that info, Alex :wink1:

Could be him holding a knife, or a laughing head :huh Can't wait to find out!

It's also interesting they said The Dark Knight Trilogy, makes you wonder whether they will be visiting Bane or Catwoman...

Thought the same thing...hoping they do the other villains!

Sweet. I have the Batman on pre order already. Looking forward to pre ordering this as well.

attachment.php

I posted this a while back, notice joker's other hand here? Looked like he's not holding a card here. So a switch out hand perhaps as an exclusive?

Back