Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Do you honestly think they'll include a second head with no make up and a police hat as the Ex? Lol.

Yea come to think of it... lol :rotfl

Then again, this is SS we're talking about.

I'll be working on a custom 1:1 prop pencil, I'll let you know when I start the interest thread.

I'm thinking probably $250-300, plus shipping and paypal fees.

I'll be working on a custom 1:1 prop pencil, I'll let you know when I start the interest thread.

I'm thinking probably $250-300, plus shipping and paypal fees.

Wow! Definitley gonna have people lining up to buy!

So watching today's video that was posted. I still dont know what the exclusive item will be.

Still dont get the idea why they put fire on the base, its just making worse

They posted the video last week already, but today we should be getting photos! :yess:

Sounds good to me. It does seem like they are obsessed with fire for some reason. The base really doesn't need flames coming out of it.

I like the fire. It contrasts nicely with the purple and adds some pop to the base. It also keeps making me picture the joker walking around the abandoned streets with fire scattered around.

Also come on guys, why so serious, it's just some fire.

What time does Sideshow usually post photos for this weeks POs?

Seriously!??!!!
ed7dcc697ee0f6cc543fdecb57ca31bc.jpg

I think it looks like a mess. Randomic pose that makes no sense at all, generic street base with pedestal under-base, useless exclusive and a silly high price tag to boot. And those flames.

Back