Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

I'd like to see how this turns out...maybe this will be my Joker statue. Though I'd like a comic version. We'll see how things work out.

I dunno, Trevor does amazing work but MOS Superman sculpt wasn't his best. I think he does better work at 1:6 scale but we'll see.

The paint is what ruins Trevor's MoS sculpt IMO. The unpainted version looks pretty spot on to Cavil to me :dunno

Uh. This will be a must. Don't fail me now, Sideshow.

Easy buy for me. I hope this means that a Bale Batman P.F. is coming down the pike soon too..

We need a Keaton Pf before a Bale PF damn it! :thwak
998200_10151595953883562_1241861353_n.jpg

Awesome!! :rock

It's gonna be a while before we see more of this, guess this is officially the only d. Pf news this con F'ed!!

I'm sick of HL Joker's personally but congrats to all who wants this, I'm sure it will turn out great though as will the Bale Batman but easy pass for me no matter how good it is.

Only people that can be sick of the HL Joker are Hot Toys collectors. This is a PF thread so it's completely new tu us.

I'm just saying I'm sick of the HL Joker personally. You don't have to agree with me & I don't expect anyone to either to be honest. I'm just saying what I think.

If you really want this though then congrats, I'm happy for you & to anyone else who has been wanting a PF of this as I'm sure there's plenty :)

Another Joker so soon though?

If were talking about Bat-Family members, a Nightwing or a Robin(Tim Drake) should of been next.

Another Joker so soon though?

If were talking about Bat-Family members, a Nightwing or a Robin(Tim Drake) should of been next.

Man I would love a Nightwing or Robin. That would be awesome.

There obviously going to happen eventually but I wonder how long were going to have to wait for them?

That's the pose i want! It's crazy perfect!

"Let's not blow this out of proportion"

2zoho1s.jpg

I doubt sideshow would do something complicated like that.

I dunno, Trevor does amazing work but MOS Superman sculpt wasn't his best. I think he does better work at 1:6 scale but we'll see.

Hmm never thought about that but you might be right there.

Back