Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

I got the EB 1/4 fig. It is great. Wonder how this will turn out.

I've been debating getting that one the likeness is just amazing, and the suit as well, when I heard SSC might be doing one decided to wait hopefully this is it and is in par with EB.

From the looks of this early pic I think sideshow is gonna top every other heath sculpt[excluding customs].hopefully they don't screw up the paint job and ruin it.

Yesssss 1/4 ledger joker!!! My dream maybe comes true!!! Siiiiii

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh boy, I can already foresee how long this thread will be if this comes with lazy eyes or caked on paint...

I would definitely get a Batman and Joker as movie PFs, but I don't imagine Sideshow would go anywhere near as deep into the movie Rogues as Hot Toys already has. Which gives me good reason to keep what I have.

Please let this be true......... please..... :pray:

Last edited:

I dunno about that. Those films have been a license to print money, I reckon SS has a whole mess of figs lined up.

I really don't foresee them making characters like Two-Face or Scarecrow. Hot Toys' Two-Face was available well below retail for years, and Sideshow probably noticed that. Scarecrow only sold because he was an exclusive, and even then he lasted a good while.

YESSSS:yess: This is great news!! :) Been hoping SSC would get into the TDK Trilogy. Cant wait!!!!

Sorry everyone, I have to say this, but the whole "Nolanite" comment is so old and ridiculous. You really need to get over yourselves! Hiding behind a computer screen making fun of others, yah, thats really impressive. Its just sad and pathetic people behave like that towards others on a toy collecting website.

For those who aren't interested in a certain film or collectibles, why can't you just stay out of those threads? I mean do you really have to comment on things you don't care about? Why come into a thread that you have no interest in? Like I have no interest in say the movie Titanic. I don't scour the internet looking for Titanic threads just to bash or make fun of people who enjoy it. But so many people do this and its just pathetic and a huge waste of your time.

sorry everyone, needed to be said. Just sick of those kind of comments :mad:.

Now....back to the Joker!!! :yess::)

Whatever man.

tumblr_m2y107JJDI1rpheixo1_250.gif

Probably will only stick with the comic book versions of PFs.

At least that's my plan, who knows if I'll stick to it lol.

Back