Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

Looking at the latest pics I'm thinking maybe the here's my card scene they are going for

Looking at the latest pics I'm thinking maybe the here's my card scene they are going for

I agree, I think it could be that scene as well. I'm also thinking that maybe they will add a piece of hair coming down as the top of the head looks a bit flat like they would add a section.

The hair looks Bank Robber-y.

But with that eye positioning, it'll be interesting to see where they're going with this.

I would hate to see this as a bank robber joker as the first one out. Joker needs to have his iconic purple at least on one statue!

One reason I personally would be okay with BRJ as the first PF is I don't like most human PF faces. The clown makeup would allow for some grey areas, but if I could have him in his mask, it would have all of the advantages of a PF for me, with none of the disadvantages.

I can see your point cokebabies. I just can't see them selling as many of him dressed as BR Joker. Of course I woudl probably buy all that they make anyway!

this might be the Ledger Joker piece I've been waiting to own if it's the purple suit Joker. With the way the arm is posed, i immediately thought of the "Helloooo Beautiful" penthouse party scene

I'm thinking the pose will be the hand above his head holding the string connected to the explosives in his jacket. So the other hand would be holding out his jacket. It's probably the ideal pose to show off the mixed media while being fairly dynamic.

Interesting to see how this will turnout

Re: Heath Ledger Joker PF

Looks like a caricature version of HL as the Joker. I personally think only Trevor in the SS team that could do photorealistic sculpts.

I think it is unmistakingly Heath Ledger. It is going to be made or broken by the paint application. Hopefully intrinsic resin is used to maximize realism.

I think it is unmistakingly Heath Ledger. It is going to be made or broken by the paint application. Hopefully intrinsic resin is used to maximize realism.

I agree...the paint app will be key to this piece working. Hot Toys uses digitized paint these days.

How do you guys and gals feel about sideshow using something like that to get more consistancy with their paint apps?

I like that stuff they showed on the obi wan LSF, it was like a silicon type material for realistic skin.

The way the hand is above the head and the slicked back hair make me think this is gonna be a br joker

I doubt they'll make a BR Joker, i don't see them milking as much as HT, but who knows? This will be a PF i will definitely buy! Last one i bought was 3 years ago! Sold all but two!

Back