Premium Format The Joker ‘The Dark Knight’ - 1/4 Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight Joker

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gst-Ryh3g[/ame]

If Trevor Grove is sculpting this, it may just be the greatest Joker sculpt ever. :horror

Great news. Can't wait to see TDK Batman PF.

who is the best sculptor for movie character face? Whats the track record for sideshow releasing movie character statue in terms of likeness?

I really want to see what becomes of this. I prefer the idea of 1/4 scale figures, if I have to go that big, but this and the Reeve Superman have my curiosity piqued.

I'm sick of HL Joker's personally but congrats to all who wants this, I'm sure it will turn out great though as will the Bale Batman but easy pass for me no matter how good it is.

I'm so excited for this release...I had the Enterbay Joker, however even though he was amazing, he still did not have the presence of a statue...I sold him with the hope that one day there would be a definitive Heath Joker PF! So excited!

At least a messy paint job on the face wouldn't be as big as a deal for this piece... lol

I'm sick of HL Joker's personally but congrats to all who wants this, I'm sure it will turn out great though as will the Bale Batman but easy pass for me no matter how good it is.

Only people that can be sick of the HL Joker are Hot Toys collectors. This is a PF thread so it's completely new tu us.

Easy buy for me. I hope this means that a Bale Batman P.F. is coming down the pike soon too..

I'll pick this up for sure to go with Enterbay's batman. EB QC and money issues at the time turned me off getting the 1/4 joker when i got the batman.

I just hope they pick a good pose and don't go with the hit me scene its like the starting pose when it comes to the 1/6 figs/1/4 fig and has been scene time after time

A unique pose or something from the promo shots like this would be good or something along those lines
heath-ledger-s-joker-resurfaces-in-dark-knight-photo-gallery.jpg

As long as they continue their line of comic book inspired characters I'm good.

I think a pose from the meeting scene where he's showing the grenades would be epic simple too, can't get crazier then that.

I think a pose from the meeting scene where he's showing the grenades would be epic simple too, can't get crazier then that.

That's the pose i want! It's crazy perfect!

"Let's not blow this out of proportion"

2zoho1s.jpg

Back