The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the 20-25 days notice.
Its comming !!

I'm really aggravated. This seems to happen every year at this time -- hit with tons of product and money goes fast. Now, couple that with the economy and I'm boned.

Had the reg Indy with DSC -- at his great price -- and had to cancel that.

I'm going to be so jealous this Xmas seeing all these PF photos from you guys. But I'm so eager to see it.

Got one as well. I'm coming off the WL so I don't expect to be in the first run.

:lecture Same here. And it's OK with me because then i know for sure i can afford it. Also, since i'm in the EU, there's the usual 2-3 weeks delay so it won't be until January that i get it, i think.

Wow, I'm kinda surprised at the cancellations. I would've canceled lots of other stuff to hang on to this piece (thankfully that's not the case).

The upcoming holidays made me second guess both Indys (PF & 1/6th scale). Sometimes other priorities come up that make you think there's more to life than statues and dolls. I can worry about picking up either format (1/6th or PF) from my LCS when the holidays wrap up and I have the extra cash.

Ignore this post....didn't read far back enuff to see someone already posted about the Split Shipment

I am pondering canceling my Indy PF order (just got the 20-25 day shipping notice) and maintaining my exclusive 1:6 Indy PO.

Hmmm...

I'm debating if i should cancel the EX version of mine too....too many on pre-order.

:lecture Same here. And it's OK with me because then i know for sure i can afford it. Also, since i'm in the EU, there's the usual 2-3 weeks delay so it won't be until January that i get it, i think.

No not a bad thing at all. Always good to save some. :)

I got the regular coming from Dark Shadow. I don't want the lame exclusive, and I have no problem waiting an extra month or so...

I'm getting mine from a third party, not sideshow directly.
I ordered it about 5 months ago
This, in my opinion, is the best collectible of the year. I will cancel something else if I get cash straped
:whip:gun:whip:gun:whip:gun:whip:gun

From experience...the exclusive is always in more demand down the road; therefore, it is much easier to sell. If I'm new to this hobby, then I would be searching and only buying the exclusive version.

Back