The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh... There is still plenty of stuff coming in December, too.

I for one have the following on pre-order from SSC alone scheduled to ship in December:

Indiana Jones Premium Format Figure
LOST Jack Shephard (Medicom RAH)
Hot Toys Lost Predator
DEAD Subject 138: Street Prophet
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Stormtrooper x2

So, no... moving the Indy PF into December (Christmas month, no less) isn't going to help the wallet any.

I think (hope) the Stormtroopers will get bumped to January.

My WL for the PF converted. :)

I thought you canceled?

I just got a notice today that my final Flexpayment has been delayed till December... guess that means my Indy EX will arrive in time for Christmas, hopefully. :gun

My waitlist for the exclusive PF still hasn't converted, and I got on it a day after the sell out.

So if I put in a wait list reservation even for the non-exclusive at this point, are my chances slim to none?

I would think your chances with the non-exclusive would be better than the excl.

I put in on both waitlists and the non-ex converted and the excl never did. I can honestly say that I would NEVER have displayed the non-hat portrait anyway. I mean Indy IS the hat......ya gotta have the hat.....so it was not a negative for me.

Either way, I would put in for both.

GOT MY NOTICE!!

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark Premium Format Figure

Coming in: 20 – 25 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 16 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Estimated Item Arrival Notice (Split Shipment)
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Please be advised of the following addition to the email below:

SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE:

We will be receiving a split shipment of the Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark Premium Format Figure, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed with the first shipment, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

Same here! I hope I'm in the first shipment. I can't wait for this thing. I've got a space ready for him.

Got mizzine. Can't wait... Except for the fact that I also got notices for the Indy 12" Exclusive, Tomb Raider 12", and Samaritan II Exclusive all within the last week... GULP!

Back