The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I opened up mine today, I got it out of storage and it's been in there since inspection and repacked. Everything was perfect with a slight bit of stiffness, no cracks or peals exception of one tiny itty bitty spec that I could see with a magnifier. I didn't hesistate and went right away to my sealants and save my Indy, sleeves cuff on now sealed and actually got rid of the stiffness and replenished the leather.

I AM a HAPPY SKI!!!! :rock

Thank you SIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow

Hey Ski Man,

I've had my Indy PF since it was released. After watching these posts about the flaking cuffs going back to 2011, I haven't had problems with mine, which I've basically left untouched on my shelf...until today, lol. A couple of tiny pieces flaked off the left cuff when I "tested" it with a scratch...big mistake. How is your sealant remedy from 2011 holding up, that is, if you still have your PF Indy?

EDIT: An hour and a half later, I pulled down my Indy, masked everything off except the cuffs and sprayed a few coats of Mod Podge Matte Acrylic sealer, then retouched the flaked off spots with burnt umber acrylic paint. A last touch was taking a soft brush that I used to clean off the statue and redistributed the almost decade old dust onto the newly sealed cuffs, lol. Hope the deterioration stops there with no problems for years to come.

Last edited:
Back