The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys getting notices for the regular or exclusive?

EDIT: Nevermind, just got my EX notice. I've done a lot of cancelling lately, but I'm looking forward to this one.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 – 25 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 16 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Yay! :chew

I have a bad feeling that the phone orders (because of the server errors on PPO day) will be in the second wave and we won't be getting Indy in time for Christmas.

It took some of us 30-45 minutes to get our order in for this. I hate split shipments!!

I cancelled my regular because i MUST have the EX. Ive been on the waitlist since the first week of listing, hasnt converted yet tho :(

keep on hanging there buddy... seems like it is coming early or mid Dec 'when lots of CC declines are ocurring:bunnydanc

Dis is tru, I'm glad that it's split shipment because that prolongs it further into the holiday season and I'll B READY!!! :lol:lol:lol

But at the same time I'm glad for the fellow freaks that are gettn this statue in the first shipment I know I would be stoked if my e-mail notice was sayn it's coming soon!

Com'on ppl, spend dat $$$ on other presents so the Indy can come home to daddy!!! :banana

I think that because of the timing, there will be cancellations (willing and unwilling) when it's time to start charging the cards. There will be wait list conversions.

I had to cancel myself as well. :(

Waaaay too much stuff on order right now. I may have to start trimming off some fat eventually.

Back