The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just set this up today. I know this is considered an old statue by now, but wow what an impression it makes. It really is in the top 5 or so premium formats sideshow
Have done to date. The head sculpt is excellent even under all that factory paint, and the tailoring is top notch.
I checked the cuffs and they appear to be fine, but i will continue to monitor their condition over time.
Really happy to finally have one!

Thanks for the advice collectorNC, what you said about indy's tan on the ex and regular was true with mine too. Cheers

Glad you like it. With its flaws, it is still my 2nd favorite piece, with ToD Indy being my favorite.

When are we finally going to see the Last Crusade PF I wonder?
2+ years ago I thought the delay was due to the Legendary Scale Indy being on the horizon first but that seems to be an ongoing mess.
Indy statues actually seem to sell well and all 3 of them - even Crystal Skull - go for a fair bit on ebay. I don't think lack of interest or sales is the case here....

What would you like to see for the eventual Last Crusade PF ?
Personally I'm hoping Sideshow go a little nuts and do a $1500+ 1/4 Indy and Henry Snr on motorycle/in sidecar.

On another note, I'm also hoping the very dynamic and awesome Nat Drake statue encourages Sideshow do some 'mk.2' Indy states.

The Raiders of the Lost Ark one is now quite old. I'd love to see an Indy running from the boulder look as a 2nd version.

I'm down for another Indy PF anytime. Not sure why a LC version hasn't been done, but it's a guaranteed preorder from me.

This is one of my favorite statues in my collection. Also, we are definitely overdue Last Crusade!

As much as I like the 1/6 accessories I make.. and by far those are what make up well over 90% of my sales… Doing a gear set for a PF (IMO) makes the biggest difference in appearance… good lord the belts/holsters on these were horrendous… In other news I am actually breaking down and starting one on one sewing classes with a very talented artist friend of mine… soooo… I may be revisiting 1/4 scale side bag replacements soooon for these statues.. stay tuned.. :)

So... As previously seen in this thread, many people who own this pf had issues with the jacket cuffs. I've had mine for nearly a year now, and was warned of this potential problem when i posted in this section. I've seen examples of minor flaking to total loss of the faux leather finish, and thought i would see if any of you that has indy has experienced further damage to the jacket, or none at all.
Also wondering if anyone has gone the custom route and replaced the original jacket.
Personally, my PF has stayed the same, but i rarely handle it. Just a word of warning though, they are all ready to break down, just pulling the right hand sleeve down on my one caused this to happen... Did'nt even go near the cuff! 20150315_132209.jpg20150315_132056.jpg

At 1/4 scale, real leather instead of pleather would have been an obvious solution.

I had to replace mine a while back due to really bad flaking on the cuffs. Luckily i had also bought a custom KOTCS 1/4 statue and decided to use the jacket from that. I preferred the KOTSC statue without the jacket as the only bit i (mostly) enjoyed from the movie was the opening sequence!

Chalky.. that jacket looks excellent… granted a shameless plug.. but geesh you gotta ditch that belt and get one of mine.. Every time I see that horrible factory belts sagging down below the crotch I just shake my head at what a failure those belts and holsters were

Chalky.. that jacket looks excellent… granted a shameless plug.. but geesh you gotta ditch that belt and get one of mine.. Every time I see that horrible factory belts sagging down below the crotch I just shake my head at what a failure those belts and holsters were

Can you post a link? Pic's?

Does anybody make any 1/4 scale props to go along with this? Like the ark, cross of coronado, sankara stones, etc.

I had to replace mine a while back due to really bad flaking on the cuffs. Luckily i had also bought a custom KOTCS 1/4 statue and decided to use the jacket from that. I preferred the KOTSC statue without the jacket as the only bit i (mostly) enjoyed from the movie was the opening sequence!

Where can one get a Jacket like that and how the hell did you get it on?????

Where can one get a Jacket like that and how the hell did you get it on?????

I have the same jacket on mine. It's a Sovereign Studios 1/4 scale. Don't know how many he made compared to the 1/6 versions he was selling...plus it took A LONG time to finally get it but it does make the PF look TONS better. It's an appropriate length and thickness compared to the 'waistcoat with extended sleeves' he came with.

I had to break the whip holding hand off and break the idol holding arm at the elbow to get the jacket on, then glued them back on after. Not sure how ChalkyYT did it.

I actually completely removed the arms from mine.. replaced them with 1/6 scale legs ! The arms now bend and rotate… used gorilla glue to mount them… then mounted the hands with very strong magnets to allow them to be repositioned somewhat..

Back