The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to cut one of the arms to fit the jacket on. Theres no way to do it otherwise. I figured as it was going to be cover up it wouldn't matter, and the state of the original jacket bugged the hell out of me!

Indiana Fett is right, it was a Sovereign Studios 1/4 jacket, perfect for the look, but i have no idea whats available at the moment as that was a few years ago i had that. hope this helps!

So, I decided to spend a very pleasant few hours this afternoon making a leather belt, holster, whip-keeper and bag strap from scratch for my Premium Format Indy statue. I must say that I'm extremely happy with the results, which are a MASSIVE improvement over the cheap rubbish that it came with!! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Wow, awesome job! Looks so much better. :clap

I don't have any experience with leather unfortunately, but I have been seriously tempted to fix mine up as well and at least give it a repaint.

Thats looks heaps better Tm. The holster on mine is slowly coming apart (glue) and I hate how low it sits on indys leg.
One suggestion, easy fix, the raiders holster has a second hole for the top flap. Trust me, or check out some reference pics of the original/replica

Also, in Raiders Indy has a metal belt keeper. It's easy to buy metal flashing from a hardware store and cut it and bend it to size. Looks great as is, but that would make it more "movie accurate" for Raiders.

With Indy 5 on the horizon, I'm hoping for a Last Crusade or respective Indy 5 PF.

Still regret not jumping on the TOD & KOTCS Indy and Mola Ram when i had the chance.

With Indy 5 on the horizon, I'm hoping for a Last Crusade or respective Indy 5 PF.

Still regret not jumping on the TOD & KOTCS Indy and Mola Ram when i had the chance.

With all the praise of their ToD 1/6, sideshow will hopefully see how important this character is to us fans, and keep rolling out more indy stuff.

I'd like a Last Crusade PF to complete my collection. My only complaint about the entire line-up is that the Raiders Indy looks (straight out of the box) like his skin was painted with what looks like a dark walnut stain.

Added the second hole to the holster flap-strap to give it a more authentic Raiders look.
image.jpg
Now just trying to find a suitable piece of metal from which to fashion the belt keeper...

Go to a hobby store and ask for metal flashing or just explain what you're trying to do. Cut it down with scissors and bend it as needed.

Also, your whip is awesome!!!

Who needs metal when you can paint a bit of bendable plastic-coated wire silver?! Looks fine to me!
image.jpg
And thanks, I'm really pleased with the whip too!

Think I'm going to re-make the gun-belt tonight. It's far too long and has too many holes in it! It was a bit of an experiment to start with, but now I know the exact size and hole positions I require, I can do a much better job second time around.

Back