The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now with fully functional whip-keeper. Whip looks awesome hanging from his belt! Loving this statue!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

It's basically just a painted bootlace, so it's just the pattern from that showing through! Looks awesome though!

Unfortunately I snapped his thumb off pretty much as soon as I took him out of the box and tried to get the original plastic whip into his hand - it just popped right off!!image.jpg Glued it back on, but I do need to re-paint it at some point to cover up the visible join.

Added some much-needed weathering to his shoes and trousers, as well as making a new wrist-strap for the whip that's a more accurate length for this scale (i.e. It could feasibly fit over his hand now!!). Also made a second whip just for the fun of it!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Full re-paint & weathering of jacket and hat, plus a heavier beard. Really pleased with how he's turned out ��
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I finally picked this guy up after wanting him for years. I managed to get him for £200 posted. It has a few minor issues the holster has come u glued ( replacing it anyway) the jacket has a small flake on the sleeve(repainting anyway) and the box has some damage but won't be selling this guy on so i couldn't pass it up. Should be with me next week :D .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Congrats man! When Sideshow does another Indy PF, and I'm sure they will with Indy 5 coming. I'm not waiting anymore. Wish I'd picked up one of the previous.

Full re-paint and custom weathering of the jacket & hat, darkened the stubble, custom-built leather bag strap, gun belt, whip-keeper & holster, custom-built whip.

image.jpg

Arrived today, had a quick glance over it, jacket isn't in bad nick just some flaking around the cuff, i planned to get the head repainted but looks like the reg doesn't have the switch able head ability, thought they may have both been able to come off just the reg not come with the extra sculpt.

That head will come off. Carefully, use a flat head screwdriver and apply light pressure to the back of his neck (near the joint). It may chip a little but you can't see it with the jacket on. It's just glued on. Obviously, do so at your own risk.

That head will come off. Carefully, use a flat head screwdriver and apply light pressure to the back of his neck (near the joint). It may chip a little but you can't see it with the jacket on. It's just glued on. Obviously, do so at your own risk.

yeah saw the v shape when i unpacked him fully plan to try and pop it free. anyone got tips for the jacket? i.e suitable paints? cuffs are dry as hell and flaked

here he is set up....so glad to finally own it.

DSC_0525_zpsg58u5ffv.jpg

Back