Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Loss the deposit.

The more I look at this piece, the less interest I have. I do not collect movie related statue. Shouldn't jump on the hype in the first place. Will use the money toward an extra Galactus.

i agree.it doesnt have the wow factor and the movie face is not my cup of tea.

Yes. Loss the deposit.

The more I look at this piece, the less interest I have. I do not collect movie related statue. Shouldn't jump on the hype in the first place. Will use the money toward an extra Galactus.

ha!, did the same thing with the Deadpool pf, don't collect comic statues anymore. This Hulk is and will be my only Hulk.

:exactly: , the open es and the high price is keeping a bunch of collectors away but once released and sold out many will have regrets

Yeah once it's sold out... 5 years from now. Look at the Battle Damaged Iron Man Bust for example, it continuously go from "backorder" to "in stock", since 2009. This Hulk statue will be on sale for years to come... no rush.

Well you have some breathing room ... but eventually we will either have to pull the trigger or live with dissapointment.

Yeah. I don't think they'll stop making this anytime soon. Peeps will have plenty of time to pick this up if they want it. Have they even stopped taking orders on any of their open ES pieces? I can't recall them closing orders on any of their open ES pieces.

i also collect only comic based ........ i might get this after seeing in hand pics

i also collect only comic based ........ i might get this after seeing in hand pics

I only collect comic based PF's but I made an exception with Hulk though. He looks to cool to turn down & the comic Hulk is so hard to get hold of. Last time I looked on ebay there was just one & the guy wanted over 2K (£) for it :horror

I only collect comic based PF's but I made an exception with Hulk though. He looks to cool to turn down & the comic Hulk is so hard to get hold of. Last time I looked on ebay there was just one & the guy wanted over 2K (£) for it :horror

This is an amazing Hulk statue, and he could represent the Comic book version very well. When they designed him they were very much inspired by Kirby. Now I will say the level of detail in the Marvel movie inspired PFs tends to exceed their comicbook counter part, but their designs could easily be from any of the various comic book incarnations. I think a lot of the movie versions stand up well compare to the cb versions as well; the main exception being Thor IMO where the cb version just has such a better pose that it pushes WAY over the top interms of appeal.

This is an amazing Hulk statue, and he could represent the Comic book version very well. When they designed him they were very much inspired by Kirby. Now I will say the level of detail in the Marvel movie inspired PFs tends to exceed their comicbook counter part, but their designs could easily be from any of the various comic book incarnations. I think a lot of the movie versions stand up well compare to the cb versions as well; the main exception being Thor IMO where the cb version just has such a better pose that it pushes WAY over the top interms of appeal.

The Hulk Maquette, the Com, and Bowen's smackdown Hulk are my very favorite Hulk statues. IMHO the maquette has a good chance to be the best of that bunch if QC holds up.

:exactly: it's not like Hulk is an actually person, he is after all cgi and for that matter could very easily be a comic version if someone choose to draw him that way. **laughs at reason not to order this cause he's not comic version**

:exactly: it's not like Hulk is an actually person, he is after all cgi and for that matter could very easily be a comic version if someone choose to draw him that way. **laughs at reason not to order this cause he's not comic version**

THIS ONE I don't get especially. The others I can kind of get because they resemble the actors. However, again it isn't like this couldn't be any comic version of the Hulk we have seen. I will even say that I think that this is a real world "Kirby" Hulk; it is exactly what the fans have been asking for from the movies. Unless the WWH PF is EPIC I will be getting this one as my Hulk statue.

Very true quad. :exactly:

THIS ONE I don't get especially. The others I can kind of get because they resemble the actors. However, again it isn't like this couldn't be any comic version of the Hulk we have seen. I will even say that I think that this is a real world "Kirby" Hulk; it is exactly what the fans have been asking for from the movies. Unless the WWH PF is EPIC I will be getting this one as my Hulk statue.

Yeah, I was hoping SSC would have teased WWH during 12-days, instead of some of those stinkers they went with.

I couldn't be more excited about the Conan announcement. Though the Chewbacca pf looks awesome. Was hoping for a middle earth offering.

I only collect movie stuff so I'm good to go:yess: I'm kinda glad he's open edition as gives me some breathing room to save up for him.

Well after reading this is open edition may just cancel my Pre-order to save up for it more. I know this one will effect my other Pre-orders so i'll cancel it and re order when it comes out since it is open. Still can't wait for this piece overall. very excited to get it. Gives me more time to save up for sure. :)

Well after reading this is open edition may just cancel my Pre-order to save up for it more. I know this one will effect my other Pre-orders so i'll cancel it and re order when it comes out since it is open. Still can't wait for this piece overall. very excited to get it. Gives me more time to save up for sure. :)

This makes a lot of sense. I will be saving for this one over time as well. I'm figure nice I have about half of it it aside I will start the old flex payments...lol.

Back