Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes a lot of sense. I will be saving for this one over time as well. I'm figure nice I have about half of it it aside I will start the old flex payments...lol.

Yes agree. I have so many things on Pre-order. It felt overwhelming so had to cancel a bunch and re order later but since this is open edition it's no worry. Once he is out i'm ordering him again and very excited. Will start saving and gives me much time to pay off my other Pieces for sure.

march is cool as i have just decided to go for the thor movie pf :gah:somebody save my wallet it can't take much more :lol ...what do you guys think of this piece. I really like it and will go great with HULK :)

@David: I didn't like it! Looks very skinny and the face is a bit odd... like he's going to rape someone or something :lol

I'm going to wait till Sideshow release a new Thor PF, probably the next one will be a Modern Comic PF version (I already love the idea!).

I've this Hulk Maquette preordered, and I think that this one can be considered a modern comic version/representation of the character so I wouldn't mind mixing up with comic PFs version of Thor, Capt, Spidey..

That's my thoughts!

So, they might actually be on schedule with this piece because that's what it was before they changed it to read "1st Quarter 2013". We'll see.

I would count on it. They did the same for Batman, and then the NEXT week he was April, and then the NEXT week he was May. Honestly, I would say May or June based on the delays of other pieces.

All i know is that i just paid my next flex pay. All i owe on this bad boy is 100.00 plus shipping!!!!

Yes!!!! Basically i am done with paying for this!!! Now it is time for the release but now without the pain of watching my account drop 800.00 all at once!!!

march is cool as i have just decided to go for the thor movie pf :gah:somebody save my wallet it can't take much more :lol ...what do you guys think of this piece. I really like it and will go great with HULK :)

Hi
I think the thor of looks great really like mine next to cap on sale at play.com as well :)

@David: I didn't like it! Looks very skinny and the face is a bit odd... like he's going to rape someone or something :lol

I'm going to wait till Sideshow release a new Thor PF, probably the next one will be a Modern Comic PF version (I already love the idea!).

I've this Hulk Maquette preordered, and I think that this one can be considered a modern comic version/representation of the character so I wouldn't mind mixing up with comic PFs version of Thor, Capt, Spidey..

That's my thoughts!

He doesn't look skinny at all in person. He is bulkier than Chris Hemsworth.

Hi
I think the thor of looks great really like mine next to cap on sale at play.com as well :)

Thanks for the heads up Antman. Just ordered Thor and Capt for less than £400.
Hope Thor looks good in person as I've seen a close up of the portrait, on here, and it looked quite bad. Already have the Mark VI and waiting on Hulk.
Going to try and sell the last of my comic based statues and stick to Marvel movie merchandise and Predator.
Will be setting a sale thread up for Abomination, Hulk Buster and Bucky soon.

Thanks for the heads up Antman. Just ordered Thor and Capt for less than £400.
Hope Thor looks good in person as I've seen a close up of the portrait, on here, and it looked quite bad. Already have the Mark VI and waiting on Hulk.
Going to try and sell the last of my comic based statues and stick to Marvel movie merchandise and Predator.
Will be setting a sale thread up for Abomination, Hulk Buster and Bucky soon.

No problem glad to be of help :) I love both of them and look awesome together. Going to be an awesome setup as soon as hulk arrives :)

Back