Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious. What does "Open Edition" mean? Are they made to order? Will these always be available to buy? Or does it simply mean there will be like 10,000+ of them made?

They can make 1.000.000 if they want too.

So it's random? I was thinking of maybe shifting the money I already paid for this, over to the Nathan Drake PF, when it get's put up for pre order, & maybe come back for this later.

So it's random? I was thinking of maybe shifting the money I already paid for this, over to the Nathan Drake PF, when it get's put up for pre order, & maybe come back for this later.

Definitely, the edition sizes on the Drake PF's will be huge but at least it will be numbered.

Says who? The Master Chief and Commander Shepard had small edition sizes

I go along with the edition size the Kratos maquette had, whatever deal they have with Sony might be expensive so they have to make more than 2,000. Uncharted is the one of the few hottest licenses right now so they know it will sell.

I go along with the edition size the Kratos maquette had, whatever deal they have with Sony might be expensive so they have to make more than 2,000. Uncharted is the one of the few hottest licenses right now so they know it will sell.

Hotter than Master Chief?

I'm a big gamer and havnt ordered any of the game statues. Played them all too. A little surprised now that I noticed

It'll probably be pretty close to that number when it's all said & done anyway. Space and money will be the stopping power for people. There won't be massive amounts of these floating around like the ES nut jobs proclaim there will be

I'm sure your right & I can also imagine some wanting this but keep putting it of for other PO's coming up & eventually missing out all together.

It'll probably be pretty close to that number when it's all said & done anyway. Space and money will be the stopping power for people. There won't be massive amounts of these floating around like the ES nut jobs proclaim there will be

I agree. :hi5:

and you know this how? it's hulk, and all reseller preorders were soldout in days. ES will be well over 1000, batman PF has close to 10k es...

Back