Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£399.99 = €490 (euro) (shipping???)
$649.99 = €496.81 (euro) direct from Sideshow. (Shipping ????) + 23% VAT €114.08) =€574.89. Now there is also a chance you could get hit for another 5% duty and VAT has not been included on shipping.

Last edited:
Cheers. Do you have the Mark VI?
How's Hulk Buster?

No it's the only one missing just have the mark 1. The hulkbuster is awesome the damage is negligible.

I thought it seemed like a good deal as I hate the letter from the fed ex for vat :(

I've been following their tweets and they answered all my questions they haven't had anything I wanted to buy yet

Direct from sideshow $650 + say $30 shipping = $680.That makes it about £424 which will be £515 after V.A.T and handling fees.
Mother's basement £413 shipped making a saving of about £100.

£400 = about €490. Where did you get €642 from?

It would seem Play.com didn't actually have any Thor PF in stock at that price. Order showing as 'awaiting stock'. Rather pi$$ed off! Capt. order went through though.

@David: I didn't like it! Looks very skinny and the face is a bit odd... like he's going to rape someone or something :lol

I'm going to wait till Sideshow release a new Thor PF, probably the next one will be a Modern Comic PF version (I already love the idea!).

I've this Hulk Maquette preordered, and I think that this one can be considered a modern comic version/representation of the character so I wouldn't mind mixing up with comic PFs version of Thor, Capt, Spidey..

That's my thoughts!
Thanks for your thoughts... it's good to hear others ideas on these thing's. But what have seen so farl looks really cool so i think i will go for him.
Thanks again :)

i have this bad boy coming, paid 750.00 but i see that i could have gotten it for 650.00 sideshow dealer is charging me an extra 100 anyway its still a good investment, any idea how much he can be worth one day?

Well, he's an open edition, so he'll probably be worth retail for a long while to come. Cool looking statue, though.

i have this bad boy coming, paid 750.00 but i see that i could have gotten it for 650.00 sideshow dealer is charging me an extra 100 anyway its still a good investment, any idea how much he can be worth one day?

No open ES statue is a good investment. I hope you bought the maquette because you really like it. It's a great looking piece but this won't sell for more than retail anytime soon.

thanks for all your opinions, i didnt know it was an open edition, but ya i bought it cause i do love it, so either way i am happy for sure.. i was hoping it would go up in value though.. could you guy explain the whole open edition for me? what it actually means.. thank you kindly

thanks for all your opinions, i didnt know it was an open edition, but ya i bought it cause i do love it, so either way i am happy for sure.. i was hoping it would go up in value though.. could you guy explain the whole open edition for me? what it actually means.. thank you kindly

Open ES simply means that there will be no number or edition size on the statue. It can also stay up for order as long as the manufacturer wants. That is why they don't increase in value. Why would someone pay a collector over retail for a statue that is readily available on SSC's website for many years to come?

If a collector decides to sell this piece 2 years from now they won't even be able to get what they paid for it. Let's say I wanted to buy one 2 years from now. Why would I pay retail from a collector? It can get damaged in shipping or I may not like how the paint job turned out, now I have to deal with returning this piece if I'm not happy with it. I have to pay to ship it back and hope I can get my money back. If I pay SSC, I can return it for free if the QC is bad without any headaches. There is no way I'm paying retail for this to a fellow collector. Let's not forget that in order for a collector not to lose money, they would have to charge what they paid for it and shipping costs. There's no way I'd buy this in the aftermarket for that price when I can still buy it direct for retail from SSC.

Last edited:
Back