Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that you're still following this thread indicates you really really want this. :impatient:

Great point...add me to that list. I haven't ordered this yet I still follow the thread for some reason. It's a great piece, just doesn't fit in my collection.

I'm lost regarding this piece :dunno ,I want it cuz it's huge,but I don't like his look's :mad: , he look's like the hunchback of notre dame and he's a bit chubby (IMO).
I prefer the incredible hulk's look's in the movie,it's way better than this
one.

I'm lost regarding this piece :dunno ,I want it cuz it's huge,but I don't like his look's :mad: , he look's like the hunchback of notre dame and he's a bit chubby (IMO).
one.

You mean the Ed Norton version?

one.

Very strange comment considering you're looking at a Mark Ruffalo Avengers Hulk.
If you don't like it, don't buy it...just an idea. :cuckoo:
IMO this is the best movie Hulk and I'm really looking forward to owning it. :wink1:

Very strange comment considering you're looking at a Mark Ruffalo Avengers Hulk.
If you don't like it, don't buy it...just an idea. :cuckoo:
IMO this is the best movie Hulk and I'm really looking forward to owning it. :wink1:

It's not strange :cuckoo: it's just that you didn't understand the comment:
The size and detail's are awesome,I just didn't like the character (NOT THE HULK).
And regarding that your looking forward to owning it,well I hope you do and enjoy it,I just don't like my superheroes to be fat?!!
Probably the next Hulk would be Kevin James.

The size and detail's are awesome,I just didn't like the character (NOT THE HULK).
And regarding that your looking forward to owning it,well I hope you do and enjoy it,I just don't like my superheroes to be fat?!!

he's not fat, just not super ripped like the comics

hulk maquette looks like it has 10-15% bodyfat, which is very good obviously.. if hulk has 4-6% bodyfat, in a long fight, his body will breakdown his muscle for a source of energy and then he would look smaller... which is not HULK LIKE..

he's not fat, just not super ripped like the comics

I didn't say super ripped but I don't like fat,something in between might have worked,just not this.
I'm not saying I hate it,I was expecting something more that would really justify the hulk and I was kinda bummed when I saw how he looked in the Avengers which is not what I expected.
I was kinda hoping to see the Edward Norton The Incredible Hulk.
Guess I had my expectation's high.

hulk maquette looks like it has 10-15% bodyfat, which is very good obviously.. if hulk has 4-6% bodyfat, in a long fight, his body will breakdown his muscle for a source of energy and then he would look smaller... which is not HULK LIKE..

hmmmmmm....I doubt it's 10-15% body fat,look's more like 20-30%.
The angrier The Hulk get's the stronger he get's :lecture (HULK 101).

Body fat percentage? Ripped? Who cares? :cuckoo:
This is a Hulk Maquette based on the Mark Ruffalo character from the Avengers Assemble. Really don't understand your issues? If you don't like this version of the Hulk don't buy the statue.
It's pointless coming on this thread saying you wish it was a different version, it is what it is.

They actually went with a not as ripped Hulk for Avengers so he would look angrier. Their reasoning was that the Norton Hulk was constantly ripped, and when that Hulk got angry, it was hard to tell when his muscles were flexing and at rest just cause he had a literal 0% bodyfat. Link to Full article: https://io9.com/5940888/weird-secrets-of-the-avengers-that-youd-never-have-guessed

Can't argue with that.
But still IMO the Norton HULK would have looked cooler even with the added fat.

Back