Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We want to know who you think is the best live-action Hulk. Vote in our poll and leave your comments below.

Thank you for voting!
Eric Bana's soulful protrayal is still the best of the three. *4.83%*
Edward Norton gave the role much more power. *18.21%*
Mark Ruffalo gives the role the right amount of humor. After all, he does turn into a giant green beast. *67.68%*
No one will ever beat Bill Bixby. No one. *9.28%*
Comments (2) Return To PollCreate Your Own Poll
Photo/Video credit: Disney

Body fat percentage? Ripped? Who cares? :cuckoo:
This is a Hulk Maquette based on the Mark Ruffalo character from the Avengers Assemble. Really don't understand your issues? If you don't like this version of the Hulk don't buy the statue.
It's pointless coming on this thread saying you wish it was a different version, it is what it is.

Thats what i was saying a few posts back...i mean all this talk about bodyfat percentage and Hulk having to loosen up a few notches on his belt is enough to give Hulk a complex! As if he wasnt mad enough! Ease up on the Hulk people...he looks good enough to me...:fireworks

IMG_1186.jpg

Hulk is 'fat'?! :cuckoo:

Hulk is 'fat'?! :cuckoo:

I loved the Norton movie. That being said, Avengers hulk just looks better. He looks more realistic anatomy wise. Norton hulk was way too sinewy and ripped...just looked far too steroidish. This version is much more believable and looks way more natural. Some people may prefer the roided look but this version looks great to me....and I see zero fat on him btw.

I loved the Norton movie. That being said, Avengers hulk just looks better. He looks more realistic anatomy wise. Norton hulk was way too sinewy and ripped...just looked far too steroidish. This version is much more believable and looks way more natural. Some people may prefer the roided look but this version looks great to me....and I see zero fat on him btw.

Well both are beyond "roided" looks. Norton's just looked like he was constantly flexing all his muscles non stop, which wouldn't make much sense.

Nice link dude lot of cool stuff there. I hope they finally release a special edition of avengers one day with all this detailed behind the scenes stuff.

I think Ruffahulk is right on the money looks wise, not disturbingly ripped like Norton and he's also not ridiculously large like the Ang Lee one.
The mocap work and the ape-like movement really sell him as a more believable creature I feel. I love the sound of his roars in avengers too, just something more primal can't explain it lol

I like the Ruffalo Hulk (appearance-wise) and I think the maquette did a nice job at representing the character from the movie.

I think Ruffahulk is right on the money looks wise, not disturbingly ripped like Norton and he's also not ridiculously large like the Ang Lee one. The mocap work and the ape-like movement really sell him as a more believable creature I feel. I love the sound of his roars in avengers too, just something more primal can't explain it lol

Cant disagree! :goodpost:

We only got the Blu-ray release yesterday and I hate the cinema experience.
Was worth the wait. Watching again today with my son.
He's got his Capt. America suit and I've got to be Thor, he said.
Now, that's awesome!
A time he'll remember with his dad. :hi5:

Also, I know what you mean about the theater experience.
I could really do without people kicking the chairs and cell phones ringing when I'm trying to get into the movie. :slap

Back